• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

If she does a song about gun control, I'd be slayed

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

My fans think everything is cryptic

What is cryptic about the fact that she explicitly says that she wants to change the world with her music?

Stewful2929
20 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

So, I was looking through Gaga's Instagram and found some interesting posts:

She deleted one post but it said: “During all the long car rides, I dream about my former life. Walking freely down the streets, and then, in a moment I am deeply grateful. With all this attention now, what will I say. How will I change the world. What will my music contribute to humanity.(sic)”

She is talking so much about politics and change lately. And she always wants to put out a message in her songs. Do you think LG5 will be political again like "Born This Way" or will she go down the "art route" like ARTPOP?

Politics are poison, so I hope not. She is above this back and forth monkey banter. I am actually shocked she's so "I like politics" right now. I .... don't get it

DeanWinchester

We don't know, sis. Let's wait until 2017 to figure out :stalkga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Shipper

I just hope it is a better era with proper single release, music videos and well thought of promotion. 

Idc if it has a political message at all... well ok I kinda do. I just hope its some vague political statement and not that in your face political though. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

imwoahvicky

I suppose some sort of political statement is okay?

As long as she doesn't overdue it and she just kind of touches up on it, without making it all cringey and extra. If she goes too far with it, she'll just be torn apart all over again.  

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

We don't know, sis. Let's wait until 2017 to figure out :stalkga:

You mean until 2025 :v:

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

You mean until 2025 :v:

That's the spirit :v:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

crisTEAne

i think so, yes. but i think it will be a nice blend of political and spiritual, meaning that the songs will be structured around the motifs of love, kindness, and compassion by using explicit/implicit political metaphors. i also think that, compared to BTW in terms of social/cultural issues, it will be less specific and more general.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lucas

I was expecting a Ray Of Light/Confessions On A Dancefloor era, now it might be her American Life era, which isn't bad, although the cricism I love the album...

Nah kidding, I just hope the music will be good no matter what it could be compared to

Dangerous Man

I'm here for Government Hooker 2.0. :sis:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

AlexanderLevi2

A feminist album would be nice :giveup:

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived