opinion

LG5 is close enough to touch

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Last thing we knew it was Ronson saying that hopefully LG5 is coming early next year. Besides, we need to add the confirmation C3C is being released this Aug. :saladga:

So, could yall f*cking accept that LG5 probably is coming in 2017? :toofunny:

He said by the end of this year

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
5 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

I'm Gaga. :neyde: joking, I'm just a good researcher. Think, Gaga is just making C3C because she wants to celebrate Tony's 90th birthday 

this isn't even true though, they've been discussing a follow up album basically since the first one.  In fact they talked about doing two albums then.

ARTPOP
7 hours ago, T E A said:

because C3C is LG5.

C3C=LG5=cooking = riding horses oV52.gif

COME ON GAYS!!

Alphaz

You can say whatever you want

all of those songs have been scrapped

she's going to create an album with Dalai Lama

see you in 2017 :lolga:

Stephen

I am expecting the Tony album in August and the pop album in November the earliest. 

retroglamx

Is this how it felt to be a Rihanna Stan in 2015? Sans the actual releasing of songs.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
12 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I focking hate it at this moment that Gaga is not talking about ANYTHING. She is not communicating with us anymore about her projects and upcoming music directions. She is ignoring the focking fact that her little monster, who brought here where she is aka sitting on a horse in a miljonairs villa, waiting for here. Sorry, i am very frustrated lately because i love her since day one and i feel a connection between us, like, monsters forever. But it seems more and more that she is doing her own thing without having us involved. She just don't care anymore. And i am done with all the people who are saying "she needs time" "she doesn't hype" blablabla. Is it not the fantastic thing ever to communicate while creating and share moments? Gosh, i am so done with her at this moment. 

She's keeping quite because she over hyped ARTPOP, and then when it was released everyone bashed her about how awful it was, it may not be my favourite Gaga album but its close to be number one. Secondly shes staying quite because of how bashed she is about her broken promises. Those promises were broken by her label not her. She didnt have control over that. She also feels bad when she sees comments like, "Where's Act II, or release the DWUW Video, or wheres the Venus music video? release this! Release that!" Shes staying quite because she cant handle the hate right now. I'm patiently waiting for LG5, I would love her to release it like right now, but we need to be patient, she need the time to make this album perfect and unhyped so that everything is directed at her when its released. To keep my focus away from LG5 i found other artists to suit my interest. Example I became big fans of Melanie Martinez and Halsey in the time i've waited, and ive been focusing on what theyre doing not Gaga. Lets just give her the space she needs until LG5 is ready to drop and snatch our weaves from under us. :rockstar:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived