opinion

LG5 is close enough to touch

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

Omg don't you guys realize that @QueenGaga is actually gaga herself trying to give us hope  and quench our thirst for LG5. Gaga!!! why are you taking so long!!!! Release LG5 now!!! :excited2:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green
24 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Single on October, album on November. You heard it here first. Interscope isn't gonna skip out on the holiday sales, the album is definitely coming Q4. This is when record labels put out their biggest albums. I believe Mark when he said their goal is to put the record out by year-end. I think they could have the single on August for the VMAs, but after seeing Adele with 25, Gaga's label may want to follow that route with a single only one month before the album.

I thought that they were planning something for the VMAs? I doubt that they would promote C3C after its release on the 2nd.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Arizona Sky
Just now, GloZell Green said:

I thought that they were planning something for the VMAs? I doubt that they would promote C3C after its release on the 2nd.

Where did you get this from?

GloZell Green
13 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Where did you get this from?

HausofDre

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Slayer

I hope C3C isn't still a Cole Porter album. The only Cole Porter songs I recognise are the ones on C2C. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Slayer
2 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I focking hate it at this moment that Gaga is not talking about ANYTHING. She is not communicating with us anymore about her projects and upcoming music directions. She is ignoring the focking fact that her little monster, who brought here where she is aka sitting on a horse in a miljonairs villa, waiting for here. Sorry, i am very frustrated lately because i love her since day one and i feel a connection between us, like, monsters forever. But it seems more and more that she is doing her own thing without having us involved. She just don't care anymore. And i am done with all the people who are saying "she needs time" "she doesn't hype" blablabla. Is it not the fantastic thing ever to communicate while creating and share moments? Gosh, i am so done with her at this moment. 

Just quit whining. If Gaga was talking about the album, she would be annihilated for over-hyping it. Be patient. She is keeping quiet because she A) doesn't want Katy Perry to swoop in again and steal her thunder, and B) wants to surprise people with her new sound.

She's not ignoring her fans. She's being tactical and I admire her for it. Enough with the "I'm done with her" comments because you know you will come crawling back when she releases it.  

The Surrealist
6 minutes ago, etron said:

I hope C3C isn't still a Cole Porter album. The only Cole Porter songs I recognise are the ones on C2C. :laughga:

Probably it is.

:diane: She also sang some James Booker songs in studio.

HighwayFantasy
18 minutes ago, etron said:

Just quit whining. If Gaga was talking about the album, she would be annihilated for over-hyping it. Be patient. She is keeping quiet because she A) doesn't want Katy Perry to swoop in again and steal her thunder, and B) wants to surprise people with her new sound.

She's not ignoring her fans. She's being tactical and I admire her for it. Enough with the "I'm done with her" comments because you know you will come crawling back when she releases it.  

I will be crawling back on barefoot indeed! Because i adore her in everything and always curious about her creative proces. But you have to admit that she is now going under the radar for such a long time. I don't want a surprise release, i want to experience her creative process and her vision. She is not a machine that drops albums. But what i try to say is that as an artist, you need to keep your audience happy and excited!

arthurhmangum

Gaga's too busy to do AHS right now. It's not happening. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Slayer
6 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I will be crawling back on barefoot indeed! Because i adore her in everything and always curious about her creative proces. But you have to admit that she is now going under the radar for such a long time. I don't want a surprise release, i want to experience her creative process and her vision. She is not a machine that drops albums. But what i try to say is that as an artist, you need to keep your audience happy and excited!

I disagree. I don't think fans should be part of her creative process. I don't think we should get to hear snippets and demos and "alternate versions" of songs before the album is released (like she did with ARTPOP). It ruins the experience for me, personally. When I listen to the album for the first time, I want it to be truly the first time. During the ARTPOP era, Gaga said she didn't think music should be an "explosion" where it's consumed in one go - but I completely disagree. There's nothing more exciting than listening to an album by your favourite artist for the first time. Getting a behind-the-scenes sneak peak spoils it, in my opinion.

littlepotter
4 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

I think the album is coming on October 21.

No, 22nd :neyde:

chaeri pls

vanus

but like you all dont believe any shlt somene says bout lg5 but.. u all believe that one person on twitter that said c3c is coming out this year :air:

maybe if tony really did say that, theres still no confirmation its actually coming ,,,i mean hes 100 yrs old maybe dementia got him or something

imma cut a bitch

Archived