question

What Gaga songs...

Stephen

Featured Posts

GagasFilthyPop
1 hour ago, kabirartfling said:

I mean TEOG alone would make them interested in her:flutter:, but apart from it, Hair is a gp friendly BOP:woohoo:, also ARTPOP (song) is very different and some may love it:worship2:

Songs you should NOT suggest :toofunny: would be heavy metal lover, schiesse, aura:smh:, venus, sexxx dreams:udidnt:, teeth and definately not bloody mary:deadbanana:!

1 hour ago, JamJams said:

:laughga: I WOULD suggest Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße, Aura, Veus Sexxx Dreams and teeth!! they are all my personal Favs! :fthis: 

Although I do agree on not suggesting Bloody Mary :toofunny: 

The only good time you can recommend "Bloody Mary" is during Halloween time, if they are looking for some creepy and dark Halloween bops.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

The Fame/Starstuck

Dance In The Dark/So Happy I Could Die/Speechless (but mostly all TFM)

Sheisse, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker

Venus, Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy

Jewelsnauras

Fooled Me Again
Princess Die
Summerboy
Americano
Fashion!

its enough variety to at least introduce Gaga, and display her talent + boppy production :diane:

Helxig

This is REALLY HARD! I can't make up my mind and I've written lists over and over and deleted them all and started again! :air:

I'm an over-thinker some times... So I'll keep it simple:

G.U.Y.

MANiCURE

Do What U Want

Oh and Brooklyn Nights!

(3 of her more current songs which I think are catchy, GP friendly, and not too risky)

Spoiler

I think I'm just so desensitised to all of her music at this point that I literally have no f*ucking idea what is an catchy song any more. Like, I know and love all her music so well that I have no idea what would stick out to a member of the GP... :sick:  I'd even wanna say sh*it like Venus and Government Hooker but I logically know that they wouldn't go down well... but only because people bag on them all the time... I LOVE those songs. But then what if this person likes alternative music??? Would I then recommend Venus, ARTPOP, Aura? What if they like darker music like me? Would I show them a rare side of Gaga that most people don't get to see, which I personally love to bits? Her Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, Scheisse side... But I personally love sad, slow, ballads, but I wouldn't recommend Speechless or Dope to anyone. Even though I personally loved both those two songs after the first listen! I guess my music taste is weird. But then that begs the question, what is a member of the GP? Some brainless pop-devouring-human-robot that likes a certain thing?
Also She literally tried like 6 different genres in ARTPOP so what the f*uck do you recommend? Omgoooood do you see my problem?? :wtfga:

This is why I make it a rule to NEVER try to introduce people to Gaga. A Bloody Mary will scare most people away. But you might think a G.U.Y. will attract most people, but sometimes they'll reject it. People are very quick to judge Gaga harshly.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

QueenGaga
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I think a lot of ARTPOP is easily digestible... even though the fans give it a really hard time. I think the GP would've lapped up almost every song on the album. It depends what kind of person you're trying to show her music to though. Her music varies a lot!

ikr. ARTPOP the album wasn't bad at all it was amazing and songs like DWUW and Applause were in it too.:laughga: It was a good album and ranked #1 in 88 countries.it basically flopped because it wasn't what Gaga wanted it to be, it was all the labels choice. People are just angry about ARTPOP cause Gaga couldn't keep her promises, which she would've but as a recent thread stated that it was all the labels fault that we got only two mv. The tour was cut off short as well. :grr: The only bad songs (I think) were Swine, Donatella, ARTPOP (song), and Jewels n drugs. 

Helxig
9 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

ikr. ARTPOP the album wasn't bad at all it was amazing and songs like DWUW and Applause were in it too.:laughga: It was a good album and ranked #1 in 88 countries.it basically flopped because it wasn't what Gaga wanted it to be, it was all the labels choice. People are just angry about ARTPOP cause Gaga couldn't keep her promises, which she would've but as a recent thread stated that it was all the labels fault that we got only two mv. The tour was cut off short as well. :grr:The only bad songs (I think) were Swine, Donatella, ARTPOP (song), and Jewels n drugs. 

The era was a huge mess because she didn't get the support to do what she wanted! Meaning she: originally wanted a MV for every song and they wouldn't fund it, she wanted Venus as the second single, but then DWUW started doing well and they shut down production on the MV and decided DWUW was the next single, then, for unknown reasons, after she made the DWUW video it was rejected/shut down. Then when she wanted but a second effing single for her era, she had to do it all herself. And that's just the tip of the messy iceberg. 

ARTPOP is such a good album. It's got so many different sounds that everyone likes something different! For example, I grew to love every song on the album, but I initially didn't like Fashion, Jewels & Drugs, I was lukewarm on DWUW, and Donatella sounded too cheesy (until I realised it was meant ironically and the chorus is honest.)

QueenGaga
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

era was a huge mess because she didn't get the support to do what she wanted! Meaning she: originally wanted a MV for every song and they wouldn't fund it, she wanted Venus as the second single, but then DWUW started doing well and they shut down production on the MV and decided DWUW was the next single, then, for unknown reasons, after she made the DWUW video it was rejected/shut down. Then when she wanted but a second effing single for her era, she had to do it all herself. And that's just the tip of the messy iceberg. 

Exactly my friggin point which no one understand (thank god you did)! :wtfga: Gaga would've made the ARTPOP era flawless with a music video for every song in order like a story and that's just sad how because of her her label she lost a chance to be back on top with ARTPOP and make it a hot and hit album 

Helxig
13 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Exactly my friggin point which no one understand (thank god you did)! :wtfga: Gaga would've made the ARTPOP era flawless with a music video for every song in order like a story and that's just sad how because of her her label she lost a chance to be back on top with ARTPOP and make it a hot and hit album 

I still get sad when I think of the lost potential of ARTPOP. She had such big ideas and they just couldn't happen.

Imagine if we got all the stuff the app promised to start a really cool, techy era.

Then she released these singles, each with really cool videos, and some really good promo behind them:

Applause (without being released early, when they originally planned. A good, poppy, comeback song. quintessential 'Gaga' flavour)

Venus (showing her more alternative side, but still a good, catchy song)

Do What U Want (showing off her R&B vibes. Imagine the solo version, or Christina version. Not this messy 'rapist collaboration' as it became known as. The auto-biographical video driving the point home that the world owns her body, but they can just take it)

MANiCURE (a very catchy, pop-rock song, almost a The Fame era throwback sound, but grittier and more rock. It'd be in everyone's heads for months. Imagine a video)

Gypsy (a nice, catchy pop-ballad song that shows off her songwriting skills and reminds everyone of who she is and what she loves doing. Good ender to a good era)

Also none of this Katy vs. Gaga stuff which STILL lingers would've existed, even though seem people forget it was basically invented during their dual comebacks with Applause and Roar.

Sigh :(

Bradley
1 hour ago, GagasFilthyPop said:

The only good time you can recommend "Bloody Mary" is during Halloween time, if they are looking for some creepy and dark Halloween bops.

Bloody Mary is dark but it's not like you're gonna have nightmares from listening to it.

QueenGaga
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I still get sad when I think of the lost potential of ARTPOP. She had such big ideas and they just couldn't happen.

Imagine if we got all the stuff the app promised, She released these singles, each with really cool videos, and some really good promo behind them:

Applause (without being released early, when they originally planned. A good, poppy, comeback song. quintessential 'Gaga' flavour)

Venus (showing her more alternative side, but still a good, catchy song)

Do What U Want (showing off her R&B vibes. Imagine the solo version, or Christina version. Not this messy 'rapist collaboration' as it became known as. The auto-biographical video driving the point home that the world owns her body, but they can just take it)

MANiCURE (a very catchy, pop-rock song, almost a The Fame era throwback sound, but grittier and more rock. It'd be in everyone's heads for months. Imagine a video)

Gypsy (a nice, catchy pop-ballad song that shows off her songwriting skills and reminds everyone of who she is and what she loves doing. Good ender to a good era)

Also none of this Katy vs. Gaga stuff which STILL lingers would've existed, even though seem people forget it was basically invented during their dual comebacks with Applause and Roar.

Sigh :(

Videos for both DWUW and Venus were planned which looked amazing and Gaga had ordered bikini of pearls for the Venus video. Like you said, a smashing DWUW video with the right director and Christina would've sucked out our souls. Gaga would've beaten Katy perry's Prismatic and could've easily caught up to Adele's 25

I wish I could go back and tell Gaga what was coming up so she would already be prepared :madge:

BlahForever1

It would have to depend on what kind of music they listen to, but as a general list, I'd suggest: 

Summerboy, Starstruck, Brown Eyes, Dance in the dark, Speechless, Monster, Hair, Sheisse, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, Gypsy, ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams, and MANiCURE. 

FrancoRedHawk

The Fame: The Fame, Paper Gangsta, and I Like It Rough

The Fame Monster: Monster and Speechless

Born This Way: Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, and Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)

ARTPOP: Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, and Gypsy.

Archived