Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Reason #1: She's got the hits

Reason #2: She's one of the greatest performers of our generation

Reason #3: She has the creativity to put on a good show

Reason #4: She can make it even better with the help of Intel

Reason #5: The GP would be here for it

Receipts:

The Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show is the most popular televised performance of the year with an average of 100M-120M+ viewers in the US alone. She performed the National Anthem this year and it went great! Why not go the extra step and perform at the Halftime Show? Bobby has booked Gaga some very big performances over the past year. I wouldn't say that its too far of a reach for her to perform there within the next couple of years. 2018 would be ideal since the LG5 era should be completely wrapped up by then. 2017 would be even better. After all, mindtrappa (the owner of propagaga who is very reliable) claims that she was asked to do it in 2011 and then again in 2011, but she declined both times since she felt she wasn't ready and was too busy. He also added that she has been on the waiting list ever since and is now ready to do it. Gaga is clearly the most worthy and deserving candidate to perform on this platform. What do you guys think? Do you think she'll ever headline it? If so, when?

boyerased

She should do it next year in line with LG5 promotions. That and maybe a Grammy appearance would suffice. 

Poissonche

She's definitely headlining someday. 2017 would be great, if LG5 is out by then, but maybe it's going to be in 2023 or in 2045. We'll never know until it happens.

kabirartfling

This is the opinion of every little monster out there :huh: nothing new!

Give your love to me

ryanripley

she should :v: their :unicorn:'s at the show

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Arizona Sky

I hope she headlines it within the next couple of years because if she waits too long, she won't be able to pull off the choreography as well and her love for pop music may be dead by then.

ComeToMama

After she finishes up running Hillarys campaign and completes her list of other artists to promote, she might, might, have time for music again.

Superbowl Half Time is asking for a lot right now though. Lets get maybe an announcement of "big lady gaga news coming at midnight" before we start reaching. 

Lion Heart

YAS

N30dKaJ.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

GagaXCupcakke

I could see it. Gaga makes a small appearances and then makes a big appearance the next year. 

She did a tribute at the Oscars and then the next year she performed a song that was nominated. 

She did the star spangled banner this year at the super bowl, so maybe she'll do the halftime show next year.

Stephen
1 minute ago, Dora said:

I could see it. Gaga makes a small appearances and then makes a big appearance the next year. 

She did a tribute at the Oscars and then the next year she performed a song that was nominated. 

She did the star spangled banner this year at the super bowl, so maybe she'll do the halftime show next year.

Good point!

Helxig

See, I used to be convinced that she neeeeeds to do the Superbowl half time show too! But now... I dunno... I'm sure she'd kill whatever she decided to do. But there's something about Gaga2016 that I couldn't see singing Bad Romance or Venus... This is weird for me to admit (so strange) but I can't imagine Gaga putting on a huge show with lighting and props and theatre and choreography and backup dancers and pop music. And I feel this weird disconnect from her older music... like she isn't feeling it any more... I don't even know what I'm trying to say :P    I guess I feel like her time to slay the half time show was some time in the past with a previous era. Don't kill me for saying this please :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
35 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

I hope she headlines it within the next couple of years because if she waits too long, she won't be able to pull off the choreography as well and her love for pop music may be dead by then.

This is along the lines of what I was trying to say! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

See, I used to be convinced that she neeeeeds to do the Superbowl half time show too! But now... I dunno... I'm sure she'd kill whatever she decided to do. But there's something about Gaga2016 that I couldn't see singing Bad Romance or Venus... This is weird for me to admit (so strange) but I can't imagine Gaga putting on a huge show with lighting and props and theatre and choreography and backup dancers and pop music. And I feel this weird disconnect from her older music... like she isn't feeling it any more... I don't even know what I'm trying to say :P    I guess I feel like her time to slay the half time show was some time in the past with a previous era. Don't kill me for saying this please :excited2:

:fthis: Could you imagine Katy with backup dancers? Lol

Archived