💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's career in China is basically over

politicqxs

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
17 minutes ago, chiuga said:

HK runs a different political and economic system and won't be affected by the decision of China out of this

Oh really? Didn't know that. Then that's great, pick up those coins LG5 Ball :derpga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life
Just now, Derpplause said:

slay!!! #JusticeNotTheBling

Av81fK7.gif

thank u for the fab gif...omg rofl...:toofunny: where is this from?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Belivet
2 hours ago, Red said:

It's not like she had a huge Chinese fanbase and LG5 is gonna flop because of the loss.

There are, surprisingly, actually a lot of Chinese fans. If you ever go on Chinese forums or websites, they post about Gaga nearly every single day. The pictures of Gaga exiting her apartment or just going about life are usually being uploaded a few hours later on a Chinese site. There's a huge fanbase there and many do travel to see her.

nickwenchester

Her unofficial forum in China has more than 500k fans,her music stream is one of the highest in China.She could easily sell out stadiums in China if she tours there.It's a shame she is going to be banned in China.

Bradley
3 hours ago, Red said:

It's not like she had a huge Chinese fanbase and LG5 is gonna flop because of the loss.

The China market is huge and no, I think Gaga is big in China. She just never toured there often but it was profitable to market and promote in China.

calmar

For those of you asking why China and Tibet resent each other, JDi summed it up. China owns Tibet when Tibet doesn't want to be owned. The current Dalai Lama had to flee with the help of the CIA due to the enroachment of PRC communist forces in the early part of 1959, because rebel Tibetan forces were failing. 

I think it's funny that he preaches peace and modesty and everything while he had this huge palace at Potala, in Lhasa, and the Dalai Lama as a leader (before China's encroachment in the region) was often very dictatorial, and in-fighting between who should be the 'real' Dalai Lama (cf. the position of the Pope as an early institution), support from various parties, most notably the Mongols, etc. also were factors. I dunno, I mean, yeah, he's supposed to be the reincarnation of a Buddhist Boddhisatva of Compassion,but... eh. Just another leader who uses power when they can. I think Tenzin Gyatso is an exception because of how he's lived most of his life at this point, but were the Dalai Lama to return to being ruler of Tibet, I don't think we'd like the results.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Dayman
3 hours ago, malazam said:

Which career anyway? The only thing important there is Hong Kong for tour and with Gaga's relevancy in the music industry and touring power right now, she won't go there for a long-looong time :neyde:....

Who needs China when you have Japan

Who needs Hong Kong when you have Saitama

:v:

She can probably still go to Hong Kong actually. They're China but not really China but still China.

malazam
22 hours ago, Dayman said:

She can probably still go to Hong Kong actually. They're China but not really China but still China.

:interestinga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived