Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
review

Gaga's Star is Reborn (a shady article)

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

YourWhiskyMouth

Apparently we're just totally going to forget about American Sniper, the critically acclaimed masterpiece that made over a half a billion dollars on a $50 million budget starring Bradley Cooper just a year and a half ago...

Lord Temptation

The author writes in tautologies. What a lame attempt at wit. 

latina twilight

What? This guy seems to be lost in her music career, the movie, Madonna and his cellphone: he just doesn't seem to know what the hell he's talking about.

What is his point really? Is he comparing her success in music with the movie, or... I don't know.

But, OK, following his logic: I don't know him, so his article is trash :koons:.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

FGGrayson

"...downgrading from Beyoncé to Lady Gaga."

OMG, is he serious?

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

crisTEAne
9 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

But this version of Gaga just seems to “get it” — no matter what “it” is.

well, dear author, gagz gets it that she's an artist and her purpose is to honor her talent, her creative process, and to pick up the goddamn phone when god calls her. you, dear author, on the other hand, seem to be at a loss: your article makes zero sense because the rationale behind it was the following: let's drag gagz, i don't like her, but let's say i miss her, because that'd mean i like her to some extent. no applause for you today, fatty. :applause: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PunkTheFunk
9 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

What did he mean by Bradley Cooper's jacket trilogy? What does jacket mean here?

In three of his latest flops, each of his characters wore jackets :duck:

Bradley
20 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

In three of his latest flops, each of his characters wore jackets :duck:

Oh what a relevant thing to mention. :green:

TrumpAteMyHeart

Probably written by some MADonna-stanning, flaming homosexual with uber-liberal views who was born in the 80's and still lives in his mother's basement. The QUEEN is on his mind, that's all that matters.

Miel

I... the article is odd. It, like, shades Gaga to hell and back, while concurrently praising her. Like, calling her a "tryhard" while nonetheless praising her "hustle".

Like... honestly?

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
13 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Apparently we're just totally going to forget about American Sniper, the critically acclaimed masterpiece that made over a half a billion dollars on a $50 million budget starring Bradley Cooper just a year and a half ago...

American Sniper... yikes, what a movie, and what a culture it reignited.

No shade on Bradley Cooper, I don't see any reason as to why the author is calling him irrelevant? I mean, he might not be the biggest name, but by no means is he nothing.

3 points in and ready for more

Lord Temptation
44 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

Critics are (mostly) failed artists...

Not worth any attention.

Took the words right out of my brain.

Archived