Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Lil Mama Comes for Nicki Minaj

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Lil Mama comes for Nicki Minaj in her new song.

First Remy

Then the gays

Now Lil Mama

Favorite lyric: "eveybody mind their business till they need a feature"

Also love the way she mimics the Roman voice. 

In case you don't know, Lil Mama (besides MIA) was the only female rapper to have a top 10 hit from 2006 through 2010.

She had two Top 10 hits (one in 2007 and one in 2008):

The Surrealist

All "Lil's" are coming for her.

First Lil Kim then Lil Mama. 

When will Lil Bow Wow and Lil Monsters, tbh.

River

Lil Mama and Avril Lavigne the remix

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

T3ARS

Lil Mama doesn't get have of the respect that she deserves 

I really feel like people hate on her because it's cool to do. She has good flow but I feel like she is stuck in 2007. She needs to finds her own style and stick to it. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

SlayedForTheGod

how would that be aimed towards nicki tho? i understand the mind their business part but the need a feature part doesnt make sense.

weed
13 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

how would that be aimed towards nicki tho? i understand the mind their business part but the need a feature part doesnt make sense.

Girl Nicki is the go-to collab girl

SlayedForTheGod
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Girl Nicki is the go-to collab girl

yeah but i didnt take the line like that. i read it as if nicki would be asking someone to feature on her songs. which she really never has big pop singers on her songs. maybe one an album. and thats not how features work. the artist or label will go to nicki and ask or pay her to do a verse. so the line still doesnt make sense.

weed
11 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

yeah but i didnt take the line like that. i read it as if nicki would be asking someone to feature on her songs. which she really never has big pop singers on her songs. maybe one an album. and thats not how features work. the artist or label will go to nicki and ask or pay her to do a verse. so the line still doesnt make sense.

Everybody minds their business, until they need a feature, then they contact Nicki

I think she's saying thats all Nicki is here for, being a feature on your song

but idk I'm not lil mama

JusKeepBreathin

Yasss, LiL Mama come after My Nickers AreLarge.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Judas Oyster
5 hours ago, T3ARS said:

Lil Mama doesn't get have of the respect that she deserves 

I really feel like people hate on her because it's cool to do. She has good flow but I feel like she is stuck in 2007. She needs to finds her own style and stick to it.

Agreed! She's a good rapper with good flow. It's just her new sounds, she needs to find that chemistry with a producer again. But I appreciate how she's been trying lately after all these years.

DiscoHeaven23
5 hours ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

the whole song is aimed at Nicki, it was trending on twitter

Archived