Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Gaga scrapped from CHIC's album ?

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

Nile Rodgers says that the hotly awaited new CHIC album "It's About Time" will not be released until the fall of 2016, Nile says: "I hope..", not as previously thought in the middle of summer. 

And, and this is the big surprise, that album will be a pure CHIC album, it will NOT feature any of the collaborations with other artists such as Elton John, or even Daft Punk, that have caused much sensation in the music press the last couple of years.

The reason for this is given as:(google translated, and somewhat edited to make sense)

"...even though I enjoy working with Avicii and consider him one of the best tune writers, I know. And of course I admire Daft Punk. I initially actually thought about whether I should invite them to the studio. But then I realized that it is my responsibility to keep this CHIC material as pure as possible."

Nile goes on, talking about the speculations going on in the press and on the net, about all these collaborations..

"I know. And that is because I'm sometimes very impulsive in responding [to questions (?)], because I'm just excited. But I really must apologize."

http://news.chictribute.com/#post474

http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/funkmusiker-nile-rodgers-ich-kann-nicht-alleine-spielen.807.de.html?dram:article_id=353439

So what is the truth, huh? :neyde:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

gagajandro25

LG5 is coming this fall so they can keep the Chic collab :excuseu:

Edit- it seems like all of the collabs were scrapped by choice of Nile Rodgers. I'm fine with that :hor:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Gracious Gaga

all things music were scrapped for gaga 

except for C3C

♥ Kindness Police.

Seeka

What if it suddenly became a Gaga featuring Chic song and not a Chic featuring Gaga song?

Alphaz

Everything is scrapped, so I'm not surprised

all her collabs never seems to work lately

except C2C

ReidOne

I wonder if he means only the "production" collabos have been scrapped (i.e., Avicii, Daft Punk) or everything (including guest vocalists, like Gaga)... Hmmmm

FGGrayson

oh well, it's not like i was expecting CHIC's album tho, i am still waiting LG5 tho

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

RAMROD

What else is new from collabing world of Gaga? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeanWinchester

Not ****ing surprised.

gaga and artists planning to feature her should just shut up about collabs honestly. They rarely ever come through. People just get disappointed.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Anderson123

Not surprised. Most of Gaga's collaborations with other artists end up getting cancelled unless they're on Gaga's album. 

Archived