Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Has anybody apologized for treating Gaga poorly after the Orlando thing?

President Trump

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

mte, none of them did, hopefully they burned them stan card like they said and we'll never hear from them again :usrs:

evil never leaves. :flop:

tumblr_o3okjeMGJp1r6eesvo1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Warhola
7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Like Gaga cares anyway what people say. The dramatics...

Not only does she care but she'll read our apologies :smh:

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

sipthistea

Her speech was enough to prove how much she cares.

She's always cared. Such an amazing human being, I can't believe some people still treat her like trash. :huh:

FATCAT

I really don't see the point here. I'm supposed to apologize for being upset that she quickly politicized a horrible tragedy? She's more than made up for her indiscretion.

Purr more, hiss less.

Lord Temptation

I love you Mother. I try to learn from you everyday.

Never cast judgment.

Never be quick to condemn.

Think with compassion.

Act with bravery.

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I love you Mother. I try to learn from you everyday.

Never cast judgment.

Never be quick to condemn.

Think with compassion.

Act with bravery.

i say: fück 'em bitches. e5211543.gif

bionic

Going to a rally (and making a fantastic speech) doesn't change the fact that her initial tweet has in bad taste. Nobody needs to apologise.

buy bionic

Lord Temptation
Just now, T E A said:

i say: fück 'em bitches. e5211543.gif

You're making me blush! :hor:

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

You're making me blush! :hor:

god knows we tried. we shall not be insecure 'cause our hearts are pure. 

tumblr_mc9j784lsJ1qiel93o1_500.gif

Peopla are waay too dramatic. I still don't get  all the hate she recieved after the Orlando speech. I saw many on twitter bashing her , calling it "fake tears" and getting advantage of what happened to promote herself and Hillary...  WTF is wrong with people. 

1st - she's a smart woman and she's free to vote for who she thinks is best for the country  and she has the right to promote that person. 

2nd - she has always supported the LGBT Q through the years. and in fact I don't think she gets enough credit for that. 

Slayer

I don't think I spoke badly about her but I stand by what I said. I still think her initial tweet was very wrong, despite her good intentions. 

Her whole attitude towards the Hillary campaign (just saying 'vote Hillary cos she's cool' instead of giving a valid argument) has been frustrating because she is so much smarter than that and doesn't need to dress up in a stars and stripes bikini to get her point across. But the Gaga who spoke so beautifully at that vigil reminded me of who she really is, and I kind of hope the backlash she received has jolted her back to reality.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Nicole

Speaking out that her initial tweet was wrong isn't treating her bad. The LGBT community + allies accusing her of exploiting the community since the beginning of her career and disregarding how she has been only of the few consistent activists and was involved in various political movements since the start of her career is treating her poorly. I don't think those people have apologized, but I honestly thing there's more people on Gaga's side than the other.

Katie14
3 hours ago, warpedcurrents said:

I never bashed her, but I do agree many people owe her an apology. Supposedly it got to Gaga that we were criticizing her and bashing her, and she was extremely upset about the Orlando shooting to begin with. She felt very badly about how her deleted tweet was taken as well. People jump down her throat way too quickly sometimes.

How do you know it got to her?

Archived