Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Deadline: Gaga in talks for 'A Star is Born'

yxi

Featured Posts

Creyk
2 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Btw you guys are overreacting.

Gaga said the album would be released this year, the production for this film starts next year, not every stage of the film's production will involve Gaga, it could probably just be Bradley and his team making this film possible, Gaga will probably participate in some meetings but that shouldn't take up much of her time until they truly begin shooting.

She does not need to participate in this movie next year. She needs to do what she was actually born for and tour the album on a sold out world out tour for at least a year, not participate in irrelevant movies like this with questionable looking actors

rNk27Hr.gif

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

eek,i'm so excited for this :excited2:

LG5,C3C,AHS,A Star Is Born-guess she was right about exploding into her 30's :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

flopheart

OMG yaaas, this sounds a lot better than the other rumored act role in that biopic movie! I'd love if it happens, it's a perfect role for her, cant wait! So happy she's working on her acting carreer again

Didymus
8 hours ago, Chump said:

C3C is unconfirmed

It's been confirmed since 2015 and only been re-confirmed ever since lol

27 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It's been confirmed since 2015 and only been re-confirmed ever since lol

I mean I know it's existing, but we don't know if it's coming this august or even this year

Bradley
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

She does not need to participate in this movie next year. She needs to do what she was actually born for and tour the album on a sold out world out tour for at least a year, not participate in irrelevant movies like this with questionable looking actors

rNk27Hr.gif

Well she does not need to release an album either because she isn't obliged to do that and she doesn't owe us anything. She chose to make music because she loves music and equally she is entitled to shoot a movie if acting is what she loves.

You are not entitled to tell her what she should do in her career.

Sorry if I sound rude but you have no respect for artistry at all. I know art is subjective and people have different tastes, but if you call this an irrelevant movie, you seriously need to revalue your taste in movies. I mean clearly you only enjoy teen bops and have not watched up to even five Academy award nominated movies, I guess?

Edit: I'm not just saying this because of your previous post, I'm saying this because I remember you wanting Gaga to make relatable commercial bops and forgo her artistic desires, that I find very immature to be honest. The fact that you call this an irrelevant movie,

I'm sorry then what is relevant? Captain America? Transformers?

Didymus
11 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Sorry if I sound rude but you have no respect for artistry at all. I know art is subjective and people have different tastes, but if you call this an irrelevant movie, you seriously need to revalue your taste in movies. I mean clearly you only enjoy teen bops and have not watched up to even five Academy award nominated movies, I guess?

Stop being so mean. Even if @Creyk only enjoyed teen bops and never watched a "quality movie" (as if the Oscars are representative of them, lol), that doesn't mean he has bad taste or isn't as smart as you or whatever. You can't say you know art is subjective and then bash someone's taste without looking stupid.

I'm sure Gaga would've been annoyed by his comment, but I'm also sure she wouldn't appreciate your elitist attacks either.. We know you're excited about this because your fav is going to be working with Gaga, but don't use that to crap on others pls.

Didymus
55 minutes ago, Chump said:

I mean I know it's existing, but we don't know if it's coming this august or even this year

True, I guess. Though it surely can't be far away. I also don't think Tony would've been so explicit about August if nothing was on the table for this year, esp. since it's not that far into the future.

3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

True, I guess. Though it surely can't be far away. I also don't think Tony would've been so explicit about August if nothing was on the table for this year, esp. since it's not that far into the future.

But he didn't say anything about august, did he? And there's no proof fot what he said at that concert, only tweets from random monsters

I hope it's august, but with C2C we had first song and tracklist 2 months before release. Guess they may repeat C2C release schedule again

Cool but it starts to look like she will be so overexposed next months with all those giant side projects and potential single release. 

Didymus
1 minute ago, Chump said:

But he didn't say anything about august, did he? And there's no proof fot what he said at that concert, only tweets from random monsters

Hmm, apparently you're right about the concert thing, I didn't know that. I just assumed it was legit because it was on the GGD News page :emma:

37 minutes ago, mic said:

Cool but it starts to look like she will be so overexposed next months with all those giant side projects and potential single release. 

this will hardly be giant. it's one of those movies that get to be screened only at select few theaters around the world, it's probably not meant to be released for wide audiences. also it's written that production starts in February, which means they will probably start filming it closer to the middle of 2017 and release either later that year or early next year. 

as for AHS, I think her role will be much smaller this time around. and not that many people watch AHS anyway :laughga: 

I don't think she will be overexposed at all, in 2017 her main focus will probably be promoting LG5 and touring. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

43 minutes ago, mic said:

The movie will be out in May 2017 at best

Archived