question

Where does this come from?

JustifyMyLove

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove

I've always wondered it, and I cant still figure out what is this

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Didymus

Some people think it's test shots but I think she's way too made-up for that. Maybe a photo shoot that never made it to print or who knows, maybe it wàs a scene that got deleted :shrug: It definitely looks like part of the BTW mv concept.

Dayman

It's from the unreleased 2nd Born This Way video for the Country Road version of the song. The clip shown was used as stock footage during an interview I believe though? I'm fuzzy on how that footage was released, it was so long ago - I just know it was released through an official means and not leaked.

Didymus
7 minutes ago, Dayman said:

It's from the unreleased 2nd Born This Way video for the Country Road version of the song. The clip shown was used as stock footage during an interview I believe though? I'm fuzzy on how that footage was released, it was so long ago - I just know it was released through an official means and not leaked.

I don't think that's realistic, wasn't that video gonna be about bullying in high school? I always imagined it would be something like TIHTY's mv :duck: 

JustifyMyLove
7 minutes ago, Dayman said:

it doesnt look like a country road music video lol, more like if it was an unseen set from Mariano Vivanco actually, ugh, I want to know so much where did this was released, like the video i posted is tagged and its crappily edited

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Laurieann Gibson included it in her 'Director's Reel'. We don't officially know what it was for, but Gaga spoke about there being a second BTW video, so it's assumed it's from that.

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, Greg said:

Laurieann Gibson included it in her 'Director's Reel'. We don't officially know what it was for, but Gaga spoke about there being a second BTW video, so it's assumed it's from that.

This is what i saw on one the comments of the YouTube video i attatched, thanks you so much for the link!!!!!!

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

This is what i saw on one the comments of the YouTube video i attatched, thanks you so much for the link!!!!!!

I'm glad I could help! :) 

Archived