Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Dream Saga: T E A — Gaga gave me half of her bagel with honey on it!

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

The Child
1 hour ago, Soul Hybrid said:

Hahahahhahaha i laugh to hard at this, *insert gift of nymphGa running here*

I woke up and I felt so sad lol until I realized it was a dream. Brain functions in mysterious ways. :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soul Hybrid
On 14/6/2016 at 0:10 PM, CrazyMonster said:

I woke up and I felt so sad lol until I realized it was a dream. Brain functions in mysterious ways. :toofunny:

Ikr :toofunny:

wahkeenasitka

i had another Gaga dream yesterday, but i didn't write it down after I woke up and I don't remember it anymore. 

TimisaMonster

Wow so many have been having dreams of her....our subconscious minds are thirsty for new Gaga music :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LilARTPOP

I had another dream of her recently.  I guess I was at a gas station that had a nightclub attached to it? And it was abandoned but I was sitting in there and Gaga appeared and I asked her if she was gonna release Act II and she laughed at me :giveup:

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

Oriane

I had an awful dream last night, Gaga was performing her first single on the TV at the piano and all, it was called "Precious" something. She was also singing other songs, like one from Sia, I don't know why.

Amazing, you say ? The awful part was that she was lypsincing. And she was so not used to it that she failed and wasn't sync at all, she would close her mouth when the note continued and all. So everyone saw it and laughed at her, and I was wondering why she had done that, if the TV show or her team had forced her and all. And I was... disgusted. I'd never thought I would have this feeling towards her.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, Beach Goth said:

I had another dream of her recently.  I guess I was at a gas station that had a nightclub attached to it? And it was abandoned but I was sitting in there and Gaga appeared and I asked her if she was gonna release Act II and she laughed at me :giveup:

that sounds like her, tbh. :laughga:

20 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

I had an awful dream last night, Gaga was performing her first single on the TV at the piano and all, it was called "Precious" something. She was also singing other songs, like one from Sia, I don't know why.

Amazing, you say ? The awful part was that she was lypsincing. And she was so not used to it that she failed and wasn't sync at all, she would close her mouth when the note continued and all. So everyone saw it and laughed at her, and I was wondering why she had done that, if the TV show or her team had forced her and all. And I was... disgusted. I'd never thought I would have this feeling towards her.

don't worry, she's never ever gonna lipsync. that's for sure. it was just a fuzzy dream... miles away from reality. :hor:

17 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

y'all really miss Gags music if y'all call her in y'all's dreams now :green: 

my dream was not connected to LG5, tho. it was even better. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Andreyw
Just now, T E A said:

that sounds like her, tbh. :laughga:

don't worry, she's never ever gonna lipsync. that's for sure. it was just a fuzzy dream... miles away from reality. :hor:

my dream was not connected to LG, tho. it was even better. :flutter: 

sexxx dreams? :green: 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

sexxx dreams? :green: 

did you even read the OP, hunty? :green:

she gave me half of her bagel with honey on it. :laughga:

Andreyw
1 minute ago, T E A said:

did you even read the OP, hunty? :green:

she gave me half of her bagel with honey on it. :laughga:

your dream could mean anything :green: 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

your dream could mean anything :green: 

well, the ARTPOPist and freudian analysis of my dream would indeed suggest that i'm hetero and want my cherry (honey) popped by her. :green:

Andreyw
7 minutes ago, T E A said:

well, the ARTPOPist and freudian analysis of my dream would indeed suggest that i'm hetero and want my cherry (honey) popped by her. :green:

it's interesting to see things from different angles tbh :green: 

crisTEAne
Just now, Andreyw said:

it's interesting to see things from different angles tbh :green: 

wanna see my **** from different angles? :green:

Andreyw
3 minutes ago, T E A said:

wanna see my **** from different angles? :green:

i'd like to measure its angles :green: 

Archived