💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Dream Saga: T E A — Gaga gave me half of her bagel with honey on it!

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

I had a dream that I was in the telephone video and I came across Gaga when she was naked and wrapped with tape. She had 8 legs and crawled to me and her head turned into a 360 degree angle. Her eyes turned red and I was running away some drag queens as they laugh at me. She then dragged me to a room on top of a roof and wrapped me in silk next to Tony Bennett and Madonna. I cried and soon I grew wings and flew away. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wow so many have been having dreams of her....our subconscious minds are thirsty for new Gaga music :laughga:

I don't even care about LG5 but I dreamed about it so maybe my brain is fooling me into thinking I don't care about it but deep down I do care lol.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, Skai Jackson said:

I had a dream that I was in the telephone video and I came across Gaga when she was naked and wrapped with tape. She had 8 legs and crawled to me and her head turned into a 360 degree angle. Her eyes turned red and I was running away some drag queens as they laugh at me. She then dragged me to a room on top of a roof and wrapped me in silk next to Tony Bennett and Madonna. I cried and soon I grew wings and flew away. 

are you for real? :air:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

KyliesChild
44 minutes ago, T E A said:

are you for real? :air:

I wrote this in another dream thread like a year ago and no I am not joking. It was one of the scariest dreams I ever had.

15jocart

Sorry but it's "Slap honey on a young pancake," not bagel. Rihported for flop dream katy-perry-gif-015.gif

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

LilARTPOP
6 hours ago, Skai Jackson said:

:air: :air: I imagined this way too vividly 

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

crisTEAne
12 hours ago, Skai Jackson said:

I wrote this in another dream thread like a year ago and no I am not joking. It was one of the scariest dreams I ever had.

if you link your thread, i can add you to the elite dream saga group. :hor: 

8 hours ago, memomemome said:

:toofunny:

Is it me or gaga secretly injects clues to Lil monster dreams for lg5:derpga: 

apparently, mine includes hidden lyrics. :laughga:

8 hours ago, 15jocart said:

Sorry but it's "Slap honey on a young pancake," not bagel. Rihported for flop dream katy-perry-gif-015.gif

omg, now that you mention it. it is my least favorite gagz song ever but i love that line. perhaps my subconscious was playing a trick on me. :koons:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Stephen

The wait for this album is affecting us on the deepest psychological levels. Even in dreams we can't escape :air:

Archived