💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Dream Saga: T E A — Gaga gave me half of her bagel with honey on it!

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

elite group of the gagz dream saga: @E24187 @TimisaMonster @wahkeenasitka @ryanripley @Soul Hybrid @Versace @Squidward T @Beach Goth @memomemome @Noahhh @Gagy @Alien Tulip @Interstellar @destinyofself @BloodyMonster @kvnrp @Jester @Poope MOnster @LGHunter @SlaeUrAnus @Katebush @TopazBlue @monstereo @CherryPi3 @T E A @AyaKara @Steve Nasty @Bloody hooker

yes, it also happened to me last night: gagz was in my dream. 

my family and i were hiking in a forest; after a while we decided that we should take a break and have breakfast. we reached a quiet spot where there were tables and benches. i was sitting opposite my mom and dad; my BTWB bag was on the table. i asked for a bagel (i guess that's the american equivalent) and when i looked back gagz was sitting on my left. :giveup: she was all natural: short blond (real) hair, comfy black clothes, no sunglasses. she looked at me and gave me half of her bagel with honey on it. :laughga: she then noticed my bag and it made her smile. :flutter:

i don't remember anything else. i do remember feeling a bit shocked, but in a good way. it was like: don't tell anyone! i know you know and you know i know, let it be our secret. i love you, monster. :wub: 

my BTWB bag with lavender blonde lilacs during a real trip:

jqEcQNB.jpg

then, it was over and my dream continued with nicki minaj in it. the downfall was real. :madge:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JgHaus78

What is your diet and sleeping ritual LMAOOOOO? I don't even dream and if I do it's a creepy dream that leaves me awake for hours with my anxiety through the roof. I have had gaga related dreams but it's always been something abstract

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

thats the cutest dream ever aaw!

ikr! i'll cherish this dreamy memory forever. :flutter: 

4 minutes ago, AntichristHOJ said:

What is your diet and sleeping ritual LMAOOOOO? I don't even dream and if I do it's a creepy dream that leaves me awake for hours with my anxiety through the roof. I have had gaga related dreams but it's always been something abstract

i usually don't remember my dreams either. diet? LMAO, i wish i had the stamina to go on a diet. my sleeping pattern is also quite ****ed-up. as for my ritual, i usually lurk on GGD before going to bed. i don't recommend it, tho. :laughga:

AyaKara

Dude I had a Gaga dream too! I saw the entire Xenosaga game series replayed in my head (which I haven't played for over 10 years) and Gaga voiced the main character. It was so strange because I never dream about her :flop:

Your dream is so cute :giveup: I once had a dream I was at like a 'fun station' for kids (like games, ball pits, bouncy houses, etc.) and I was chatting with Gaga at a table while kids ate pizza around us (almost like we were chaperoning them) :toofunny:

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

Dude I had a Gaga dream too! I saw the entire Xenosaga game series replayed in my head (which I haven't played for over 10 years) and Gaga voiced the main character. It was so strange because I never dream about her :flop:

Your dream is so cute :giveup: I once had a dream I was at like a 'fun station' for kids (like games, ball pits, bouncy houses, etc.) and I was chatting with Gaga at a table while kids ate pizza around us (almost like we were chaperoning them) :toofunny:

there's a ****ing pizza in my showe... at my fun station. :toofunny: 

your dream is also cute. chatting with gagz in a friendly way must be the greatest feeling ever. :giveup:

StarryNight

I know you know and you know i know, let it be our secret. i love you, monster.

watch this being some future lyric on LG5 :gaycat: 

crisTEAne
8 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

I know you know and you know i know, let it be our secret. i love you, monster.

watch this being some future lyric on LG5 :gaycat: 

omg, maybe you're right. :giveup:

come in real close and whisper to me all your secrets

The Child

I'm so jealous, the last dream I had with Gaga was when I asked her when is LG5 gonna be released and she ran away from me. :toofunny:

I'm not even lying, I wish I never had this dream.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I'm so jealous, the last dream I had with Gaga was when I asked her when is LG5 gonna be released and she ran away from me. :toofunny:

consider yourself lucky that you're one of those whose tale belongs to the dream saga. :gaycat:

Antonio

Last night I dreamed that I was in an Adele show and she puked :madge:. lmao :air:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Soul Hybrid

Nice dream bro :hug:

I'm in the group of Dream Saga yeah :woohoo:

I'm sure about a song in Spanish like in my dream, i hope :gaycat:

Soul Hybrid
On 14/6/2016 at 9:47 AM, CrazyMonster said:

Hahahahhahaha i laugh to hard at this, *insert gift of nymphGa running here*

crisTEAne
45 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

can you link your thread? i can't find it. 

6 minutes ago, Soul Hybrid said:

Nice dream bro :hug:

I'm in the group of Dream Saga yeah :woohoo:

I'm sure about a song in Spanish like in my dream, i hope :gaycat:

we're elite. :gaycat:

Archived