๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you vote for Gaga if she ran for president?

Andrew Warhola

Would you vote for Gaga?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Gaga?

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chelseaaaaaa

Probably not. She's a lot of things but politician isn't one of them. I don't need her to pull a Regan. lol. We all have seen how well he turned out for the country...

Shipper

Sometimes kindness and the will to do good is not enough.

Inb4 she says " I was aspiring to be theย President since I was 13."

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

ItsTommyBitch

Shame on the 33 of you that said yes :wtf:ย 

Stop putting her on a damn pedastal, she's as uninformed about politics as the rest of the damn nation, she just happens to have moral priorities and recognizes that one party is more socially progressive and the other one is full of backwardness :emma:ย 

I guess that mean's she'd be just as qualified as Trump though and people want him to be President knowing that he doesn't know the rammifications of the job, so...ย :green:ย 

็ง่‡ช่บซใ‚‚ใ“ใฎไธ–ใฎไธญใ‚‚่ชฐใ‚‚ใ‹ใ‚Œใ‚‚ใŒ, ใฉใ‚“ใชใซ่ฏใ‚„ใ‹ใชไบบ็”Ÿใงใ‚‚, ใฉใ‚“ใชใซๆ‚ฒๆƒจใชไบบ็”Ÿใงใ‚‚, ใ„ใคใ‹ใฏๅค‰่ฒŒใ—, ็ ดๅฃŠใ•ใ‚Œใ€ๆถˆๆป…ใ—ใฆใ—ใพใ†. ใ™ในใฆใŒใ‚‚ใจใ‚‚ใจใ“ใฎไธ–ใซๅญ˜ๅœจใ—ใชใ„ไธ€็žฌใฎๅนปๆƒณใชใฎใ ใ‹ใ‚‰

15jocart

Only if she turns the White House into the BTWB castle

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Andrew Warhola

Keep voting

tumblr_mx8gj166dt1qjdybto2_250.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

crisTEAne

YAS!

tumblr_mbyej29DA51rog67ko1_500.gif

for those voting no:

tumblr_npufljqoLU1rvvk8yo3_r2_540.gif

imagine her iconic speeches:

Gaga-s-NYC-Pride-Speech-lady-gaga-348808

tumblr_lmaf452Y2b1qbpemeo1_r1_500.gif

when the ultimate gay bill passes:ย 

Yes-bitch-we-did-it-lady-gaga-22680141-5

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Kayla

Considering how hard she works and how much she researches the things she gets herself into, she probably wouldn't go into it blindly.ย 

However, I don't think she could handle the pressure of being President. We saw how she is affected when her fans don't stick up for her, how she falls into depression when her friends betray her, and how easily her heart is broken by interacting with people who lack integrity.ย 

But I'd give her a try if she could wow me with her speeches and prove she had knowledge about policies and procedures. :hor:ย 

Kayla
On 6/13/2016 at 7:37 PM, Sizzily said:

lol no. And who would vote for Kanye? If the US isn't alreadyย wreck by 2020, he would ruin us.

Could you imagine Kanye vs. Trump, tho? What a mess that would be. :rofl:

Guess it wouldn't be so bad since she's very into human rights for all, and gun control.

RAMROD

No. I do not think she is made to be a politician. She'll be crushed by her politician enemies before she knows it. Plus, I don't want annoying ans cringey intervention and suggestions or even laws like she did with T.H.I.N.K campaign on twitter already. It's like when Michelle Obama tried to make school kids eats healthy but twice as lame.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ sausage so good! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived