opinion

What Is She Thinking?

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

the shy guy

Whether Gaga releases LG5 next week or next year, people are going to take notice. Someone who's been as a big a name as she has been doesn't fade away overnight. Also, even though it's been almost 3 years since ARTPOP, it's only been a few months since the super bowl performance/golden globes/Bowie tribute. Plus she's still on AHS. C3C would keep her name out there if it is indeed released first. 

Also, keep these meltdown threads coming. They're delicious.

A-yo, A-yo..... We smokin' em all

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
2 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

No we didnt. Her talent did, so take a seat.

It's a little of both.

If she didn't have such dedicated fans, she wouldn't be where she is now.

But, she wouldn't have the dedicated fans she has without the excess of talent.

Purr more, hiss less.

2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

A lot of people said that the tracks are amazing, even that it will be the hottest pop album of the decade. So, that holds up my hope... 

As someone who loves Madonna, too, I like to compare Gaga's success with Madonna's (in a logic way, ofc that I don't compare M's 30 yrs careers and Gaga's 8). Madonna had a lot of flop singles, was forgotten, but when the new single came out, she was the ****ing queen of pop yet again. (Ray of Light after Bedtime Stories and Erotica, COADF after American Life, MDNA after Hard Candy)

MDNA after Hard Candy??? :rip:

4 minutes single in Hard Candy was more famous and appriciated than the whole MDNA ever was or will ever be.

FGGrayson
2 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

This is not a hate thread. I am just expressing how I feel.

What is she thinking right now and Bobby! She is ruining her chances of a comeback. If we don't get a successful album, we won't get a big tour. Honestly we should have at least some details. Each day that goes by, the GP forget her even more (most already forgot about her). All that February and March hype is gone and it looks like we won't get the album for a while. What is she thinking, is she trying to sabotage her career? Because her decisions are showing she doesn't want this anymore. I was very confident she was going to have a huge comeback, but she is making it harder for herself by taking forever. I am getting worried about her career and this fanbase, its like we are splitting. Gaga tells us no details at all and we are confused all the time. She should at least tell us something or give us an update, its taking forever. I really hope we don't lose her because there was no pop star like Gaga:(

when ARTPOP "flopped" a lot of fans were complaining about how she hyped a lot ARTPOP, they complained about how they had so much information, how they heard half album before the release (Swinefest), they literally blame Gaga for the flop, they said it was her fault for spilling to much "lies" & hyping the album 2 yrs before the album

Some ppl still stan some fake TEA snippets and say that those are better than ARTPOP itself

After all that mess im glad she ain't saying a ****, yall ask for it, and yall deserve it, sometimes she has this idea/project of how the album will sound, but some things change & Interscope can also make some changes, keepin' it quiat she's safe from all those ****ers that loves to complain about "broken promises" and bs like that

Plus, there are a lot of artists that basically dissapear between eras, like Taylor, Beyonce or Adele and all of them did fine, so... and if its a flop who cares? in the ARTPOP era she paid for the G.U.Y. video, some flop albums like Nelly's Furatdo: The Spirit Indestructible had more videos than ARTPOP and ARTPOP did better.

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

FGGrayson
33 minutes ago, Nono said:

tfm took only 6 months

TFM is a follow up album, it does have less songs & i think she was plenty creative by that time, BTW took a lot of time and personally i think it's better

Plus, she had her C2C mini era, she had her role on AHS, she was preparing herself for "The Sound of Musice" tribute, she had to prepare the "David Bowie" tribute, she also had some others tributes btw, it's not like she was being lazy doing nothing like Rihanna, she was actually working all the time

FGGrayson
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Ray of Light is analog? No. 

analog does not mean ala Sam Smith boring music tho, it only means that it's recorded with REAL instruments

Bands or Artist that Still Record Analog

Red Hot Chili Peppers
White Stripes
Beck
Sigur Ros

you can see more artists here:
http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/bands-or-artist-that-still-record-analog.209843/

KyliesChild
44 minutes ago, Nono said:

tfm took only 6 months

And it's arguably her worst mixed/mastered album. Since Lana Del Rey is loved here, I've heard she said that that part of her album process takes the most time.

13 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

And it's arguably her worst mixed/mastered album. Since Lana Del Rey is loved here, I've heard she said that that part of her album process takes the most time.

No its not.. Her worst mixed/mastered album is BTW 

KyliesChild
Just now, Nono said:

No its not.. Her worst mixed/mastered album is BTW 

Regardless, it's badly mixed. 

2 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Regardless, it's badly mixed. 

Ok thats your opinion but please tell me, where is bad romance, for example badly mixed? What about alejandro telephone?

??? Give me an example

Seeka

May I remind you art is a selfish practice and Gaga is being really selfless when her art with us entitled little bitches?

I'm sure threads like this exist b4 ARTPOP era

JEWRJEWR
4 hours ago, SecretWeapon said:

so did ARTPOP and no, it's not more artsy fartsy than Britney Jean.

Then I guess you need to give it another listen

Fear, she's the mother of violence

JEWRJEWR
2 hours ago, Nono said:

tfm took only 6 months

oh really, where does it say that?

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived