💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

What Is She Thinking?

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

This is not a hate thread. I am just expressing how I feel.

What is she thinking right now and Bobby! She is ruining her chances of a comeback. If we don't get a successful album, we won't get a big tour. Honestly we should have at least some details. Each day that goes by, the GP forget her even more (most already forgot about her). All that February and March hype is gone and it looks like we won't get the album for a while. What is she thinking, is she trying to sabotage her career? Because her decisions are showing she doesn't want this anymore. I was very confident she was going to have a huge comeback, but she is making it harder for herself by taking forever. I am getting worried about her career and this fanbase, its like we are splitting. Gaga tells us no details at all and we are confused all the time. She should at least tell us something or give us an update, its taking forever. I really hope we don't lose her because there was no pop star like Gaga:(

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

I miss her iconic tours and performances and the way she talked about us:(

Gaga Monster
Just now, JEWRJEWR said:

art takes time

Its been over 3 years already. Its getting ridicululous and she won't tell us anything and it seems like she ignores us. We are the ones that built her to where she was. 

WhoAskedOpinions

Just be patient, Gaga works in mysterious ways. Sure, it does suck for us, but in the long run it'll all pay off. ;)

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Gaga Monster
Just now, unMANiCURED said:

Just be patient, Gaga works in mysterious ways. Sure, it does suck for us, but in the long run it'll all pay off. ;)

I hope

JEWRJEWR
2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

We are the ones that built her to where she was. 

No we didnt. Her talent did, so take a seat.

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Gaga Monster
Just now, JEWRJEWR said:

No we didnt. Her talent did, so take a seat.

We have been supporting her for a long time. Her fanbase are the ones that buy all her products and support her.  

ItsTommyBitch

What is this entitled mess :rip: 

I get that you may be concerned for her career and financial success/public perception, but it really doesn't matter. She's a human being; deciding to share her music with the world is a choice the same way buying her music and supporting her is our choice. We don't get to demand or feel entitled to anything beyond what she feels like giving out to us. She doesn't owe us anything.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Alcina Dimitrescu
7 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

art takes time

so did ARTPOP and no, it's not more artsy fartsy than Britney Jean.

Bellatrix
9 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

This is not a hate thread. I am just expressing how I feel.

What is she thinking right now and Bobby! She is ruining her chances of a comeback. If we don't get a successful album, we won't get a big tour. Honestly we should have at least some details. Each day that goes by, the GP forget her even more (most already forgot about her). All that February and March hype is gone and it looks like we won't get the album for a while. What is she thinking, is she trying to sabotage her career? Because her decisions are showing she doesn't want this anymore. I was very confident she was going to have a huge comeback, but she is making it harder for herself by taking forever. I am getting worried about her career and this fanbase, its like we are splitting. Gaga tells us no details at all and we are confused all the time. She should at least tell us something or give us an update, its taking forever. I really hope we don't lose her because there was no pop star like Gaga:(

If you want a successful album then let her take the time. Stressing isn't good.

When will people understand?

Gaga Monster
Just now, Bellatrix said:

If you want a successful album then let her take the time. Stressing isn't good.

When will people understand?

Her most successful albums take the least time because she doesn't over think and worry

MaryJaneHolland

A lot of people said that the tracks are amazing, even that it will be the hottest pop album of the decade. So, that holds up my hope... 

As someone who loves Madonna, too, I like to compare Gaga's success with Madonna's (in a logic way, ofc that I don't compare M's 30 yrs careers and Gaga's 8). Madonna had a lot of flop singles, was forgotten, but when the new single came out, she was the ****ing queen of pop yet again. (Ray of Light after Bedtime Stories and Erotica, COADF after American Life, MDNA after Hard Candy)

bionic
11 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

art takes time

love takes time to heal when youre hurting so much

buy bionic

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Her most successful albums take the least time because she doesn't over think and worry

but now she obviously wants to take her time. Maybe she feels that she needs it? So just let her. 
Making whiny threads here won't make it go any faster.

Archived