question

does anyone else think this is strange?...

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

I have noticed, that Lady Gagas Youtube page is so close to reaching 7,000,000 million subscribers. Its funny because Bad Romance is about to hit 700,000,000 million views anyday now. & Marry The Night recently hit 70,000,000 million views. 

The edge of glory doesnt have the number 7 in it but its close to being her next ceritified video any day now as well. 

I think its werid, maybe illuminati LMFAO. I just think it's interesting that she will have 7,000,000 subscriber's soon and Bad Romance will be at 700,000,000 views. 

Maybe its a sign that once all this happens maybe she will announce something LG5 related or release the lead single? Idk im just hyping myself up at this point!

It's coming sooner than we think! This year most definitely, I can see Gaga pulling two number one albums in one year. Bookmark me :) 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

"Maybe its a sign that once all this happens maybe she will announce something LG5 related or release the lead single?"

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christia

TCHIKITAH

Omg Tuesday comes after Monday which is when they saw Gaga drinking tea with her sister Elton John before they had a threesome with Taylor just hours before they ate a piece of steak from Arabella's leg. Yes sounds like illuminati my friend. 

Come on!!

RAMROD

I am not sure she cares about YT views count at all tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

crisTEAne

don't ridicule people for believing in omens. 

maybe you're right.

i respect your truth.

now let's dance it out.

tumblr_nqctm4DorZ1qz581wo5_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Didymus

Inb4 she announces RedOne didn't make the album when BR gets dem views.

Inb4 she announces she's on the edge of releasing her jazz album when TEOG does.

Antonio
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am not sure she cares about YT views count at all tbh.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived