Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

I think the end is nigh...

heavymetall0v3r

Featured Posts

heavymetall0v3r

Day in, day out.

Day in, day out.

"Gaga is lazy" "Gaga is ungrateful" "Gaga is fake" "Gaga has changed" "Gaga is a liar" "Wheres LG5?" "I want old Gaga back" "Gaga has rejected us/the gays"

This is all I have been seeing on this site. Something has to change. FIRSTLY, I WANT TO SAY MY OPINION.

I am not going to say that I don't agree with some (most of the things) that people are mad about concerning Gaga.

IN MY OPINION:

YES, she should have stepped on this album. It's taking too long and I know a lot of you are teetering on giving up on Gaga.

NO, she isn't ungrateful - she is just not as integrated with her fans these days because the whol ARTPOP fiasco has probably made her doubt in a lot of us.

YES, I think she is kinda fake. I think that for someone to be like "I don't have plastic surgery, it promotes insecurity" - to turn around with fillers in her lips, undereyes, botox in her forehead, nosejob ,sculpted cheekbones/implants, chin fillers/implants - It's like. Really? Born This Way? It's sad

YES I think shes changed but IM SORRY GUYS it was too drastic! I can't really tell if she's fake now, or was leading up till now - and that scares me. "No sweatpants and sneakers" - cool, opinions change, but NOW shes suggesting in interviews Gaga is a childhood toy shes ready to discard. Yeah she's older, but I always thought she'd keep her mojo. Idk.

YES - Gaga has been inconsitent over the years and made promises but im not going to hold THAT against her because shes human. One thing I despise is how she was ready to put out the video for DWUW which basically promotes sexual assualt on someone unconcious, then make a song like Til It Happens to you. Also, I dont know her obviously, but I cant BELIEVE she'd work with rapists like R Kelly and (I think) Terry Richardson given that she knew they had put people through what she had been through.

OKAY - STOP ABOUT LG5. It's going to get released, it's probably going to flop *dont bookmark me, probs one No#1 - (sorry Stefani, its been a downhill for about 4 years now.) Wingeing about it is clogging this site and SHE KNOWS WE WANT IT, and I suppose she's slowly getting it done. She's clearly doing this one for her and not us where the other albums have been all about us so chill xxx

Yeah - I want old Gaga too, this one doesnt inspire me. "OMG BUT PEOPLE GROW UP AND CHANGE"......... Okay, and I want old gaga back. She probably was sick of getting judged at shows for her clothes and performances - it gets to the best of us

NO - Gaga will never reject the gays, she's just not focusing on them because the approriation was boring and she recieved a lot of flack.

NOW THANKS FOR LISTENING, ALMOST DONE:

To return to my point, I think the end is nigh for this fanbase if we are going to continue squabbling about Gaga with eachother and bitching about her on almost every thread.

I'm just going to ask that people stop posting about three things:

1 - LG5. Leave it alone, leaks will probably happen but aside from that, there is no point in this "What will LG5 look/sound/smell/taste/feel like" just dont post plz.

2. Gaga being new or anti-Gay or wrongly Pro-Hillary or hypocritical or lazy etc. Just don't. It's never a new take on anything at all, its just the same crap. so plz just keep the much publicised opinion in their already massive amounts of threads.

3. Please stop talking about Dinner feat. Adele, its just not going to happen:neyde: Bookmark me

Thanks for your time <3

correct_lady_gaga_quote-49102.jpg?i

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Every time she reinforces the idea that Gaga was just a character she played I cry inside.

It just hurts. It makes me so sad. It's like the person I loved was never actually real.

I thought she was being the realest person alive, talking about how she's born this way, and how this is who she really, really is,  only to admit years later that it really wasn't.

Sigh. My heart hurts. My head hurts. I just feel sad :( 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

heavymetall0v3r
Just now, Helxig said:

Every time she reinforces the idea that Gaga was just a character she played I cry inside.

It just hurts. It makes me so sad. It's like the person I loved was never actually real.

I thought she was being the realest person alive, talking about how she's born this way, and how this is who she really, really is,  only to admit years later that it really wasn't.

Sigh. My heart hurts. My head hurts. I just feel sad :( 

I know it really hurts. :(

Yuuri

She should let this fanbase fall apart. Just to be resurrected and save us, kinda like a mythical youknowwho.:staymad:

GagaXCupcakke

Gosh, she really needs to release a solo studio album soon. Her fan base is starting to freak out.  

I think you guys are overreacting. She's a person, she's growing and changing. 

She can't always be the young wide eyed rebellious 24 year old. She's maturing and finding new things important. 

Seeka

The placement of this thread is so perfect.

THE END IS NIGH BECAUSE OF THE SKRILLEX BRUNO MARS COLLAB.

carry on.

Helxig
4 minutes ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

I know it really hurts. :(

Like, every time she's touched in it the past few years I've been in doubt about it, making excuses in my head and trying to justify her words, trying to come to terms with it. "Oh she didn't mean it that way. She didn't mean Gaga was actually a character"

But she's been getting more and more frank about it each time she mentions it. She practically said during Actors On Actors that she literally invented Gaga because so she could feel stronger.

She only introduces herself as Stefani to people now. She literally asks that they call her Stefani and not Gaga.

I just feel like my closest friend was never who I thought she was. Like I was so in love with this person who day in day out preached that she is definitely this person... only to take it allllll back. After I'd been so attached to her for so many years.

I need to stop complaining now because maybe I'm being stupid, and because this fan site has enough negativity and it just keeps getting repeated. But I think I needed to get it out of my mind... 

heavymetall0v3r
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

The placement of this thread is so perfect.

THE END IS NIGH BECAUSE OF THE SKRILLEX BRUNO MARS COLLAB.

carry on.

Hahahahahaha XD

Helxig

[What the heck I somehow quoted myself in this comment originally? GGD glitch?]

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Like, every time she's touched in it the past few years I've been in doubt about it, making excuses in my head and trying to justify her words, trying to come to terms with it. "Oh she didn't mean it that way. She didn't mean Gaga was actually a character"

But she's been getting more and more frank about it each time she mentions it. She practically said during Actors On Actors that she literally invented Gaga because so she could feel stronger.

She only introduces herself as Stefani to people now. She literally asks that they call her Stefani and not Gaga.

I just feel like my closest friend was never who I thought she was. Like I was so in love with this person who day in day out preached that she is definitely this person... only to take it allllll back. After I'd been so attached to her for so many years.

I need to stop complaining now because maybe I'm being stupid, and because this fan site has enough negativity and it just keeps getting repeated. But I think I needed to get it out of my mind... 

Well Gaga is part of her :duck:

The strong, independent, tough, artsy, weird part of her. It's not a character, it's not an act, it's just the way she chose to project those parts of her. Now that she's maturing and growing comfortable in her own skin she doesn't really need that Gaga cloak but I doubt she'll ever get rid of it :yay:

OT: We're just a bunch of scorn, slightly-to-extremely entitled, stressed out Monsters :neyde: cut us some slack :neyde: Gaga knows we worship and love her :neyde:

Shut up, ningen

T3ARS

This isn't the first time we've seen a change in Gaga and it won't be the last. Everyone needs to calm down. 

The queen will be back. 

tumblr_lnf33oSnVW1qefvypo1_500.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Chelseaaaaaa
13 minutes ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

Gaga has been inconsitent over the years and made promises but im not going to hold THAT against her because shes human. One thing I despise is how she was ready to put out the video for DWUW which basically promotes sexual assualt on someone unconcious, then make a song like Til It Happens to you. Also, I dont know her obviously, but I cant BELIEVE she'd work with rapists like R Kelly and (I think) Terry Richardson given that she knew they had put people through what she had been through.

:tea:

DrewStevens

Well that's what happens when you idolize someone to the point you see them as some kind of perfect figures instead of common individuals with flaws.

Lady Gaga is Stefani Germanotta. She is a person who happens to be a pop star. She has dreams and expectations. She makes mistakes and she doubts herself and others. She changes her mind like any other person does.

It's time to see Gaga as a person and not as an idol. We can all love her and appreciate her work without treating her like a goddess who makes no wrong.

Helxig
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well Gaga is part of her :duck:

The strong, independent, tough, artsy, weird part of her. It's not a character, it's not an act, it's just the way she chose to project those parts of her. Now that she's maturing and growing comfortable in her own skin she doesn't really need that Gaga cloak but I doubt she'll ever get rid of it :yay:

OT: We're just a bunch of scorn, slightly-to-extremely entitled, stressed out Monsters :neyde: cut us some slack :neyde: Gaga knows we worship and love her :neyde:

Maybe I was just stupid to ever believe that that cloak was actually a real person in the first place :S

PartySick
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Maybe I was just stupid to ever believe that that cloak was actually a real person in the first place :S

Naaah, 'cause in a way it is a real person. It's Stefani but with her badass qualities amplified :yay:

Shut up, ningen

Archived