💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Do many Kpop boyband members look like the same person to you?

politicqxs

Featured Posts

politicqxs

2uizyaq.jpg

(Except for a few well known ones) I spent a lot of time trying to figure out who's who.. I think I'm giving up

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Parsakaali

Plastic surgery is pretty common in there so its no wonder many of them look quite the same.

But I can recognize the ones I fancy with ease.

Seeka

So many cutie-patooties! I wanna take them all~

But plastic surgery (mostly facial) is very popular in Korea. One of my friends linked me to the Miss Korea beauty pageant contests once.

THEY. ALL. LOOKED. LIKE. THE. SAME. PERSON.

However, among boys/men I don't think it's as popular, past the dual lids surgery, but I'm not sure.

I can tell BigBang apart from anyone else though. and if you look closely enough, you can tell the differences between people just by simple face shape.

But as I said, facial plastic surgery is popular in Korea, and saying that some people  look exactly the same isn't as racist as it can be true in the probably higher classes.

politicqxs
6 minutes ago, FallingMeteor said:

The far right purple one is kinda cute:hor:

I like the strawberry blond behind the green jersey :gaycat:

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

I dare to say that all Korean Celebrities have got some plastic surgery and they all follow the same beauty standars, the same type of nose, eyes, jaw, mouth,  facial bone structure and overall trying to look as perfect as possible that's why a lot of them tend to look very similary, especially those who get a DRASTIC change from the way they naturally look

one thing I've noticed is that they try to look as WHITE, yes as white as possible, sometimes they no longer look asian

the one that shocks me the most so far is Jessica Jung and ex-member of SNSD

when I saw these pictures I was like BITCH WHAT?

sndb2.png

Former-SNSD-Jessica-Jung-Plastic-Surgery

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

SissyFromSpace

ugh not here for asian racism...or racism at all. Come the **** on *face palm*

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, Licq said:

I like the strawberry blond behind the green jersey :gaycat:

Don't wanna sound weird but they kinda remind me of thisJunjou.Romantica.full.1156231.jpg

imwoahvicky
2 minutes ago, Lance said:

ugh not here for asian racism...or racism at all. Come the **** on *face palm*

It's not racism at all.

In Korean society beauty standards is pretty set in stone to look a certain way.

Tons of labels have certain groups set up where they wear the exact same clothes, hair style, facial structure, etc. 

It's not racism at all it's just how the industry is :laughga:

Some kpop artists also begin to look more 'western' since most of them get double lid surgery

Example: Hyuna-jawline-surgery.jpg

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

YoungHuyzy

I think there was a study I read somewhere, that depending on where you live at, you can distinguish different people from the race you see most often. But it's harder for people to distinguish other races apart. 

August Blue

Everyone .. Look at this cutie that introduces gaga to a show in Japan :gaycat: 

Higher

Yes. :rip: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived