question

Gaga was actually ahead with her Hillary post

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Skipping over them and getting straight to politicizing the issue is ignoring them.

"Politicizing" the issue was her way of thinking about them and any future victims.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark
4 minutes ago, Domino said:

Just stop. Nothing anyone can say will take back what she said. It was an extremely poor choice on her part. It is what it is

There no reason to take back what she said as she said nothing wrong

TrumpAteMyHeart

The Queen is ALWAYS ahead but she never gets the credit for it which kinda pisses me off.

FATCAT
Just now, Enigma said:

"Politicizing" the issue was her way of thinking about them and any future victims.

Well politicizing the issue this early was plain stupid.

Purr more, hiss less.

monstereo
Just now, Enigma said:

What she said was very stupid an inconsiderate.

Quark
3 minutes ago, mrbanstupidity said:

Even confronted with a massacre and a tragedy you only care about how Gaga looks and how you can twist things in her favour.. Stop defending her stupid behaviour. No pride whatsoever

I defending her because she was just trying to defend all the victims

Stewful2929
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

So your first words out of your mouth if someone told you 50 people were just murdered would be and I quote, VOTE HILLARY! Makes total sense to me, nothing wrong there. 

Quark
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Well politicizing the issue this early was plain stupid.

No it wasn't. You need to start plans early to prevent disasters.

Quark
2 minutes ago, monstereo said:

What she said was very stupid an inconsiderate.

A few moments later she tweeted about the victims. How inconsiderate could that be?

monstereo
Just now, Enigma said:

A few moments later she tweeted about the victims. How inconsiderate could that be?

THAT should've been her first tweets.

ABOUT THE VICTIMS

Not a ****ing presidential candidate she has a ladyboner for.

FATCAT
Just now, Enigma said:

No it wasn't. You need to start plans early to prevent disasters.

Well, I guess we're lucky that we have Lady Gaga solving our issues so early. :madge:

Purr more, hiss less.

Quark
1 minute ago, Domino said:

So your first words out of your mouth if someone told you 50 people were just murdered would be and I quote, VOTE HILLARY! Makes total sense to me, nothing wrong there. 

That was her message to the general public. I am pretty sure if she was in front of the victims she would think of them first.

Florian

Call it insensitive if you want but I also thought about gun laws in first.

It wouldn't have been the case in the UK or France, I would have thought about the event itself first. It's sad to say it that way but what shock me first in the US is that nothing is changing concerning the 2nd amandment. In the last 3 years more than 1000 shootings happened in the US ! That's huge and probably not the best record possible out there ! So yeah when you heard about a shooting in the US you're like : "Oh ok. Here we go again". Ofc we sent love and hope to the families but (at least in my case just like a lot of people imo) gun non control is the first thing that pop in the minds

Quark
1 minute ago, monstereo said:

THAT should've been her first tweets.

ABOUT THE VICTIMS

Not a ****ing presidential candidate she has a ladyboner for.

Once again I am pretty sure she thought about the victims first. Is just that she was talking to everyone in general in order to provide a idea or solution to this kind of problems. If she believes that Hilary can do this then there was nothing insensitive about it.

Stewful2929
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

That was her message to the general public. I am pretty sure if she was in front of the victims she would think of them first.

....... I'm sorry, I just can't defend her this time. 

Archived