question

Has Gaga just messed up?

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

LebaneseDude
Just now, FATCAT said:

I'd still be upset to the same degree if she tried to use this tragedy to support Sanders. Maybe others morals change between candidates and tragedies, but mine do not.

Well I never said you were one of them :D 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 hour ago, Gagabloke said:

After the terrible shootings in Orlando, all Gaga did was promote Hillary (again)

What is she thinking? Has she lost her mind?

Maybe because America is at a critical state right now where it could go down either road, and the first thing she thought about was the future of the country? Can we REALLY blame her for that?

I mean, you guys really need to realize at this point that her support for Hillary is genuine. Plus, she realized it could have come across the wrong way and deleted the tweet, replacing it with another subtler one where she admits she's worried about the country's future, so there is no confusion anymore there.

You guys are taking the Gaga tweet too seriously, yes she made a mistake and no one is above that but from my understanding of what she was saying is 'Hilary is the answer, if we have Hilary it would be better' 

she may have over reached but she has deleted it so it's ok!

teenagechrist

No, she's human, she makes mistakes, she can do dumb **** sometimes, deal with it.

feeling so hot tamale

BornSimon

You know what's ironic? That 50 people were shot because of who they were, and you're all crucifying Gaga for tweeting something because she wanted to. Get over yourselves, Gaga's just a girl and she has every right to tweet what she tweeted, you don't have to like it, but stop ****ing crying about it. She probably just thinks another president would have done something about guns in the US and finds these shootings as frustrating as we do. Cynism and the love for unnecessary drama are so out of place at times like this.

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

what did she write? its deleted?  anyone got pics/

"#VoteHilary help to create safe nation that evolves with the times. Protect your children. Gun laws need to change."

mister max
12 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I've never said I wouldn't unstan.

I've never said she or monsters have abandoned her.

I never said she doesn't think about the LGBTQ+ community anymore.7

There's a reason her own fan base is upset by the tweet, and it's not some lapse in mental function.

re-read the thread about the tweet please, people are saying that, I was more speaking in general than directly to you

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

No, she's human, she makes mistakes, she can do dumb **** sometimes, deal with it.

Mistake = messed up. :emma:

Your post contradicts itself.

Purr more, hiss less.

Lord Ryry
58 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"#VoteHilary help to create safe nation that evolves with the times. Protect your children. Gun laws need to change."

>.< gaga !!! I know she had good intentions but nooo, good thing its deleted!  purley because of how stupid the gp can be to take things like that and blow it up to make it worse

Benji

I understand her intentions but like others have said (some better than others) it does seem careless to push a political candidate at this time onto the situation. It wouldn't have been as bad if she just declared her thoughts on gun laws, although her first reaction should have been about the victims and community she claims to be a part of.

It's not worth getting pepped up over. It was quite insensitive but it seems like she realised that and deleted it.

Runway

Bobby needs to tell her to mention LGBT or Gay or homophobia.. Anything tbh :air: 

59 minutes ago, neptugne said:

The biggest shooting in American history, a homophobic attack, at a gay club. And she is a supposed gay icon, who refuses to say "gay" or "homophobic" in a tweet.

Gaga has probably said 'gay or homophobic' more than most of the gay people have said their entire life. A tweet to her at this point would have been a cliche + I read other celebrities tweet and they didn't need to say gay or homophobic 

just let it slide she didn't mean it the way u interpreted it and because she thought of the lgbtq feelings that's why she deleted it. You can't call that insensitive! FYI she got banned from Russia for this same issue and she didn't care, what am saying is the tweet was a simple error.

FGGrayson
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

The woman who dedicated so much to fighting for LGBT rights and won't even say "gay" in a tweet... I feel almost betrayed lol like who is she now??

AWWW POOR US LMFAO

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Archived