💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga just messed up?

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

After the terrible shootings in Orlando, all Gaga did was promote Hillary (again)

What is she thinking? Has she lost her mind?

The majority of her fanbase are gay. This is a terrible occurrence and a huge impact on the gay community. This world has so much to learn. When will acceptance become second nature?

if she's getting paid for this, she has clearly become all about the bling. 

This is not the woman I fell in love with. 

I'm very upset right now. :grr:

Edit: This thread was not created to attack Gaga, but rather to discuss if you feel it was wrong of her to tweet about the campaign rather than the matter at hand. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Yes, she did. It's stupid and tacky

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Miley

If anything, she should talk about the issue directly, especially mention the LGBT community. It feels weird promoting Hillary the first thing you do. Not gonna pass on this one Gaga. Not OK.

crisTEAne

OP, what the hell? :wtf:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

It's hard to know. I mean, yes, this is the deadliest mass shooting in the US. So her response has been similar to that of a lot of people I know: why has something not been done about gun control yet?

It did feel odd reading her tweet "Vote Hillary" about this, rather than anything else. I think she could have handled it better, a lot better.

Did you see her tweet now? I thought she was gonna give a statement on homophobia but she just gave the standard "praying for the victims"... ???

084.png

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GagaSkeletonWay

Kind of off topic but, can someone please explain to me why is it so awful that Gaga supports Hillary?

I understand that "using" the shooting to promote a politician is kind of tacky, but overall? Why is it that bad?

Chicka

y'all a little too obsessed in my opinion. the sad thing is you guys would be just as up in arms if she didn't make any tweets. 

1 minute ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Kind of off topic but, can someone please explain to me why is it so awful that Gaga supports Hillary?

I understand that "using" the shooting to promote a politician is kind of tacky, but overall? Why is it that bad?

It's not tacky. It's revolting. It's taking advantage of a serious tragedy to push an agenda. No one else has politicsed this yet and I never thought it would be gaga. I'm disgusted and upset

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

It's not bad at all. She is entitled to her vote and opinion, just like everybody else. 

However, I suspect that she is being paid for the amped support. That makes it bad. 

Archived