Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Record / song of the year 2017

Cheap thrills

Featured Posts

Cheap thrills

The Grammy awards are a long way away but its never to early to make these predictions. so here are my predictions for Record of the year 2017.

Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay

C-beats-gif-1448639653.gif

Spoiler

Coldplay have already won Song of the year for 'Viva la Vida' at the 2009 ceremony. They were also nominated for Record of the year but lost it to Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Please read the letter.

Hello - Adele

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Adele has already won Song and Record of the year for her #1 hit 'Rolling in the Deep' at the 2012 ceremony. She was first nominated for these two categories in 2009 but had lost Song of the year to Coldplay - Viva la Vida and Record of the year to Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Please read the letter.

7 years - Lukas Graham

11uFI5L0S7z83e.gif

Spoiler

Lukas Graham have never been nominated in these categories or even been nominated for a Grammy yet.

Cheap thrills - Sia

fE4rn8GRsZHYk.gif

Spoiler

Sia has never won any of these awards but has previously been nominated in 2015 for both awards but lost song and record of the year to Sam Smith - Stay with me. 

What are you predictions?

Cheap thrills

just in case you think Adele cant win again..

2001: U2: Beautiful Day
2002: U2: Walk On

1973: Roberta Flack: The Fist Time I Ever Saw Your Face
1974: Killing Me Softly With His Song

1969: Simon & Garfunkel: Mrs. Robinsons
1971: Simon & Garfunkel:: Bridge Over Trouble Water

1962: Henry Mancini: Moon River
1965: Henry Mancini: Days Of Wines and Roses

1968: The 5th Dimension: Up, Up, And Away

1970: The 5th Dimension: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In

1993: Eric Clapton: Tears In Heaven
1997: Eric Clapton: Change The World

Antonio

LG5 lead single:stalkga:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Reality

I'd hope for Sia, but Adele's there :/

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

ComeToMama

I dont get the drag on hello from this site. I think its a masterpiece. One of my biggest song obsessions upon its release. Still love it. 

Cheap thrills
9 minutes ago, andhutchh said:

I dont get the drag on hello from this site. I think its a masterpiece. One of my biggest song obsessions upon its release. Still love it. 

Thank you!

It probably will slay all these songs

kabirartfling

No way in hell will sia get a nomination for cheap thrills! The song is a bop but lyrical content is pretty basic! Add rihanna to that with TIWYCF or beyonce formation (cuz grammys love them some bey)

Give your love to me

Anderson123

Hello is for sure going to be there, some others would be whatever Beyoncé releases as singles, perhaps Lazarus by David Bowie, a Drake song? (One Dance?) maybe even Work by Rihanna ends up there because they always have a super popular song there.

I wish Sia would be there but she didn't get anything for Chandelier and it deserved Record or Song of the Year, so I won't get my hopes up.

Archived