💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you react to friends who dis Gaga?

Hope

Featured Posts

elijahfan

My real friends know how much she means to me, so even if they aren't fans themselves, they would never diss her.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImpossiblePrincess

my enemy said im a weirdo who wants to be "popular" such a lie and then i like gaga so :grr::firega: ill burn u

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

seashellartfunk

I put them in their place. 

Though, my friends rarely do that since they know me too well + don't have a reason to.

crisTEAne

they wouldn't dare diss her in front of me. they know that she means a great deal to me and that dissing her would equal to directly insulting me. 

yooZwA.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Hadrian

The people closest to me know that I'm a musician with a Dark and Troubled Pastℱ and that Gaga's the sole reason I was able to channel those feelings into music before I hit the point of no return. Honestly, I would probably just stop talking to them because at that point it's just personally disrespectful.

ItsTommyBitch

I don't have that kind of Negativity in my life luckily :emma: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

CannaeDrive

They don't even think about it, they know who I am (a bit abrasive). Not that there is anyone who would do that among my family/friends.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

JustAnotherDay

There's this guy in my class who is one of those people who think any music made after 1990 is bad (he even said Adele has a bad voice??!?) and he always tries to drag Gaga, when he says "she has a bad voice" I usually respond with "then why does she have two grammy's with the word vocal in the title?" and when he drags her songwriting I say "Why has she won an award from the songwriting hall of fame then?" Sometimes it's better to mess with him though, I like asking him "If Johnny Cash is so good why has he never won Women of the Year?"

was NickARTPOP

Nicole

If they're misinformed about something, i'll just correct them and leave it at that. If they are dissing her for the purpose of getting a reaction out of me I just ignore it lol. I remember in like year 7, a girl in my class was saying **** about Gaga to me and I was kinda just like "okay?" and she got pissed that I wasn't getting pissed and I just asked her to tell me when I seemed to imply that my taste in music should have any effect on her, she was quiet after that.

AJH219

I think my posting history indicates how I react to people who have the audacity to dis my faves :green: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived