Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
Just now, Paris Hilton said:

no someone stole it from the warehouse and started spilling tea about it :cryga:

same difference

natsuczka2.gif

buy bionic

Haroon
5 hours ago, Paris Hilton said:

I'm in LOVE with the fully evolved Sea Urchin Pokemon, its move set SLAYS :diane:

But no one is leaking the z-move information??? I am so eager to know what each of them does rather than  anything else :cryga:. I really hope Nitendo are telling the truth when saying that a z-move can make any Pokemon competitively viable... but i just don't see it happening???

YES that one looks so good! It's this generation's Forretress/Ferrothorn :woot: 

I still don't understand what Z-moves actually are except extremely powerful and cinematic attacks :duck: 

Haroon

Also WOW at Leech Life from being buffed 4x :rip: 20 base power to 80 base power :air: Those Zubats in the caves are gonna be hitting pretty hard :wtfga: 

Versace

The stats are so confusing on most of these Pokemon this Gen

Speed stat is fairly low on most Pokemon, even one's we expected to be super fast like Vikavolt and Rowlet's final evo are slow. Barley any sweeper potential on these new Pokemon competitively.

I'm gonna point out the one's that I think will have most potential competitively

Litten's final evolution has fairly well defenses and a solid attack stat, could totally be a tank pokemon and with a hidden ability like intimidate, one has to watch out for this fire starter. 

Cutiefly's evolution RIbombee has an insane speed stat and fairly high Sp.Attack stat, with investment in Sp.Attack, this pokemon can become a special attack sweeper.

Lycanroc midday with high speed and attack and priority rock move, can destroy. 

Wishiwashi school form, Oh god save us, that's all I'll say, 620 base stats, WHAT. 

The Sea urchin water/poison pokemon has extremely high defenses, has two insane abilities, regenerator which is gonna give this pokemon extra health everytime it withdraws, as if it wasn't a wall already. It's other ability is a new one called mercless, and boy is it horrifying, when a pokemon is poisoned, all your attacks become critical hits towards it. It's fairly low 63 Attack isn't that bad, with mercless and your stab on poison type moves, you have a chance to attack/poison/critical hit on next turn and all that while being a heavy wall.

Another Tank is Mudsdale, with high attack and defense and an ability that boosts ur defense from ANY attack, this pokemon will be overpowered. 

Slandit's evolution has high speed and Sp.Attack and an ability that allows it to poison any pokemon, bring this pokemon out when dealing with a pesky steel type like Skarmory or a poison type like mega venasaur/gengar. However one ground type attack and this pokemon is out, so give it a balloon as an item and use it wisely. 

The two monkey pokemon seem like they would be good in doubles but I don't play doubles so I dont know much. 

Wimpod's evolution seems like a solid tank with high attack and defense, it should get the job done.

Pykumuku will hilariously become a challenging wall to take down, due to it's high defenses and Suicide bomb ability called "innards out". 

Type Null's evolution is like a weaker Arceus, configure it to how you want it and have fun.

Alolan muk has most potential from the Alola forms, a nice 500 base stat overall and one weakness which can be gone temporarily with a balloon and oh it has a hidden ability called power of alchemy which allows it to copy an ability of a defeated ally, in doubles pair it with a pokemon that has levitate and once that pokemon is out alolan muk has 0 weakness. 

and oh

ALL THE ULTRA BEASTS ARE TOOOOOOO OVERPOWERED 

I fvcking hate twitter right now so much I just found out who the Champion is :grr:

Other than that and the base stat distribution I'm safe :emma:

Now I know who to put on my team :laughga:

Sun:

Primarina

Incineroar

Lycanroc

Golisopod

Dhelmise

Minior

Moon:

Decidueye

Vikavolt

Pallosand

A-Muk

A-Ninetails

Toxapex

Bayonetta
Just now, Helios said:

I fvcking hate twitter right now so much I just found out who the Champion is :grr:

... this happened to me the other day :toofunny: 

Took me by surprise though, I definitely did not expect it to be them

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton said:

... this happened to me the other day :toofunny: 

Took me by surprise though, I definitely did not expect it to be them

I did wish at some point that they should be the champion. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about the fact that I jinxed it way back. :air:

No internet for 8 days then :flop:

Bayonetta
Just now, Helios said:

I did wish at some point that they should be the champion. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about the fact that I jinxed it way back. :air:

No internet for 8 days then :flop:

I want the leakers to spill the tea on what those empty plots of lands are on each island

I NEED it to be a customizable home/base

Awakened M

Trying to avoid the stupid datamines. UGH!

I'm getting Pokemon Moon, and the team I've come up for myself is:

Decidueye
Alolan Ninetales
Alolan Raichu
Salazzle
Toxapex
Kommo-o

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Just now, Paris Hilton said:

I want the leakers to spill the tea on what those empty plots of lands are on each island

I NEED it to be a customizable home/base

Would it kill to wait 8 more days ? :neyde:

Or what if its a customizable..

Spoiler

gym ? :creepflop:

Color coded my potential team for Sun/Moon :gaycat: (Alolan Dex)

G25fT2v.png

Black: Legendary/Ultra Beasts have never been on my team through the game unless they were necessary for story progression. So I wont be picking them up this time around either.

Red: I have already trained these lines in previous games (excluding Alolan forms) and wont be picking them again, unless I really need to.

Orange: I have never trained these lines but are on the 'Maybe' list of Pokemon I may pickup.

Green: I have never trained these lines but are on the 'Very Likely' list of Pokemon I may pickup.

Blue: These lines I will instantly add to my team at the soonest possible time.

-

Shiinotic looks so derpy and fab :classy:

Haroon
4 hours ago, Canon said:

Color coded my potential team for Sun/Moon :gaycat: (Alolan Dex)

G25fT2v.png

Black: Legendary/Ultra Beasts have never been on my team through the game unless they were necessary for story progression. So I wont be picking them up this time around either.

Red: I have already trained these lines in previous games (excluding Alolan forms) and wont be picking them again, unless I really need to.

Orange: I have never trained these lines but are on the 'Maybe' list of Pokemon I may pickup.

Green: I have never trained these lines but are on the 'Very Likely' list of Pokemon I may pickup.

Blue: These lines I will instantly add to my team at the soonest possible time.

-

Shiinotic looks so derpy and fab :classy:

What is this organisation :deadbanana: You make me feel so useless and incapable of anything :giveup: 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived