Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

I'm loving everything so far! The UB's are so cool and add a great dimension to Pokemon. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/12/2016 at 8:41 PM, Ibo said:

This new generation doesn't feel like Pokémon at all and I am low key loving it. It's about time Pokémon took a 180 degree turn.  

They don't seem to follow the bland designs like gen 1 has influenced the other gens. I find the designs more complex, maybe it has something to do the exotic location itself -- Alola. 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

21 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I'm level 21 on Pokémon Go, am I allowed to be in here? :neyde:

Nice! I'm level 26 but I'm super burnt out on it, it's so grindy now. 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Logan said:

Nice! I'm level 26 but I'm super burnt out on it, it's so grindy now. 

I'm supper annoyed by the egg hatching because everything seems to turn into a nidoran or pidgey and all the exciting pokémon are nowhere to be found :neyde:  I literally gasped when two weeks ago I hatched a psyduck until realized... that I was gasping for a psyduck :deadbanana:

Just now, Supersonic said:

I'm supper annoyed by the egg hatching because everything seems to turn into a nidoran or pidgey and all the exciting pokémon are nowhere to be found :neyde:  I literally gasped when two weeks ago I hatched a psyduck until realized... that I was gasping for a psyduck :deadbanana:

How many have you discovered on your Dex? I think I have like 121.

Supersonic
Just now, Logan said:

How many have you discovered on your Dex? I think I have like 121.

I'm at 80 right now, so there's still room for potential :creepflop:

Ever since the buddy update happened I can't seem to find any evee's outside as well and I've been naturally using this app a lot. Also the buddy system is sooo disappointing, walking 5km for one candy is soooo dissatisfying. :smh:

I'm at 80 right now, so there's still room for potential :creepflop:

Ever since the buddy update happened I can't seem to find any evee's outside as well and I've been naturally using this app a lot. Also the buddy system is sooo disappointing, walking 5km for one candy is soooo dissatisfying. :smh:

You're picking the wrong buddy then :P Pokemon like Pikachu only takes 1km. 

Supersonic
Just now, Logan said:

You're picking the wrong buddy then :P Pokemon like Pikachu only takes 1km. 

My buddy's a Dragonair jfhdjkfhsjkfd

Supersonic
Just now, Logan said:

LMFAO there's your problem. 

But still.... I want those  Dratini candies :madge: I got so lucky with having a Dragonair though because my only 10km egg was a Dratini with low CP but it gave me 25 candies and then I caught 500cp one :giggle:

But still.... I want those  Dratini candies :madge: I got so lucky with having a Dragonair though because my only 10km egg was a Dratini with low CP but it gave me 25 candies and then I caught 500cp one :giggle:

It's annoying to me that I've been played since day 1 and still can't find a Dragonite. 

Supersonic
Just now, Logan said:

It's annoying to me that I've been played since day 1 and still can't find a Dragonite. 

Same. The gyms around are all FULL of Dragonites (Like 5 levels full of Draginites with 3000cp each), Gyarados' and Charizards and I'm here with my 400 Rattatas like

evaZZCX.gif

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Same. The gyms around are all FULL of Dragonites (Like 5 levels full of Draginites with 3000cp each), Gyarados' and Charizards and I'm here with my 400 Rattatas like

evaZZCX.gif

I'm convinced that 50% of players spoof their location. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived