💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

The bear is very plain but I dont have any good or bad judgments for or against it. Its alright. :sleep:

Another ghost type? Yes please! *Adds to my Ghost team*.

Ghost/Fairy means 3 Immunities (all popular types too) :queenga:. Hope it evolves and has good stats.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higher
3 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

1468332870502.jpg

Check Serebii

ghost sheet is :diane:

the bear is :saladga:

tumblr_inline_nld86xt7tw1ra43cw.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

I'm just gonna leave this here. :)

Looks like we won't be fusing with pokemon afterall :woot: 

Lion Heart

THE BEAR IS CUTE. I NEED HA IN MY LIFE.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

The trailer confirms no new Eevolution to come considering there are 8 Pokeballs around Eevee: one for each Eevolution. I do wonder if Umbreon and Espeon will get beefed though considering the SUN and MOON themes. Megas pls. :giveup:  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Versace
21 hours ago, Helios said:

OK  You know what ? The bear grew on me a bit but tbh its still difficult for me to sink it in. I hope it evolves into something fierce.

Oh and 

Ghost/Fairy

Pikaboo ftw :rockstar: been waiting for this combo. Please dont screw its evolution up by giving it a Raichu sheet, or just give it an evolution at the very least :air: 

I see everyone referring to it as bear, it's a red panda though and I don't see why Pikaboo (if that's his English name) is Ghost/Fairy yet Misdreavus and Mismagius are not :green:

Versace
7 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

THE BEAR IS CUTE. I NEED HA IN MY LIFE.

RED PANDA :toofunny:

Versace
7 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

The trailer confirms no new Eevolution to come considering there are 8 Pokeballs around Eevee: one for each Eevolution. I do wonder if Umbreon and Espeon will get beefed though considering the SUN and MOON themes. Megas pls. :giveup:  

Was hoping for 4 new Eeveelutions though

Steel

Poison

Dragon 

Ghost

:giveup: One for each island , at this rate we'll never get them for all the types 

4 hours ago, Versace said:

I see everyone referring to it as bear, it's a red panda though and I don't see why Pikaboo (if that's his English name) is Ghost/Fairy yet Misdreavus and Mismagius are not :green:

On 7/12/2016 at 11:43 PM, Helios said:

I only like the part that its based off a red panda. 

But then it has those cat ears. :fthis:

:green: 

Tbh, if we take a look at Mimicry's origin (a mythical creature that disguises itself as something that is loved... to be loved :diane: ), its more of a fairy than a ghost since it didn't really possess anything in the first place.

As for Misdreavus/Mismagius, you have a point there. Since they're, if I'm not mistaken, based off a banshee (its a fairy that eerily screams at a dying person :wtfga: ) and magic stuff/witchcraft, it should have been part fairy type. also, fairies are often known for their mischiefs and even the word is already on their names.  

but then again, we have the lake *pixies* that arent even part *fairy* types. :emma:  

Versace

Since this is where the Pokemon discussion is happening

Guys, what would you like to see balanced when it comes to the metagame of Sun&Moon and Pokemon in general, I doubt a new type would be introduced. Ice types desperately need a buff, they are practically useless, honestly the ice type needs major fixing, In its current state it's just too weak to be of any use. They can start by making it resist water (if water resists Ice then the opposite should apply) and Dragon (cause hey dragon type is still the strongest even after introducing the fairy type). At least that way Ice can stand up defensively. I also think Water should stop resisting Ice, since Ice freezes any water attack, by doing so we nerf the slightly overpowered water type while giving the Ice type some love, it's like hitting two birds with one stone. This has to happen for the greater good tbh.  

bionic
3 minutes ago, Versace said:

Guys, what would you like to see balanced when it comes to the metagame of Sun&Moon and Pokemon in general, I doubt a new type would be introduced. Ice types desperately need a buff, they are practically useless, honestly the ice type needs major fixing, In its current state it's just too weak to be of any use. They can start by making it resist water (if water resists Ice then the opposite should apply) and Dragon (cause hey dragon type is still the strongest even after introducing the fairy type). At least that way Ice can stand up defensively. I also think Water should stop resisting Ice, since Ice freezes any water attack, by doing so we nerf the slightly overpowered water type while giving the Ice type some love, it's like hitting two birds with one stone. This has to happen for the greater good tbh.  

Definitely agree about Ice. One of my favourite types but is so weak. I think something similar could be said about most Poison-type Pokemon (and the type itself)

buy bionic

Versace
Just now, bionic said:

Definitely agree about Ice. One of my favourite types but is so weak. I think something similar could be said about most Poison-type Pokemon (and the type itself)

Really, I feel Poison is such a great type defensively

It resists 5 types , making it the third type with most resistances, only outdone by Fire and Steel

It's also super effective against the newly introduced fairy type

Before Gen 6 it was kinda meh now it's not the best but it's extremely impressive to me 

39 minutes ago, Versace said:

I think Water is still the most powerful type in the meta.. :crossed: You can basically find a proper staller, wall, support, and offensively based pokemon in this type. It's very versatile than the rest. Dragons mostly lean on the offensive factor of the meta. Heck most water types even have the coverage against them. 

As for the meta itself, yes, we'll be expecting a HUGE change. We already have abilities that nullifies priority moves (looking at you, priority Brave Bird) and  an ability that  lets it poison anything regardless of the type. The last one is basically a stall master, as it's owned by a Fire/Poison type. That combo wont be crippled down by burn nor poison. It even poisons steel types. Literally, Skarmory who ?Anyway, priority and stalling seems to be the meta of Gen VI, like how weather wars was back in Gen V then got nerfed in the following gen. Maybe priority and stalling is going to receive the same fate in Gen VII. That is, if they give them  a reasonable stat distribution. 

But the biggest scoop so far is the new battle mechanic introduced in the recent trailer. I cant confirm what it does, but it activates something special, pretty much like a 5th move.

Versace
7 minutes ago, Helios said:

I think Water is still the most powerful type in the meta.. :crossed: You can basically find a proper staller, wall, support, and offensively based pokemon in this type. It's very versatile than the rest. Dragons mostly lean on the offensive factor of the meta. Heck most water types even have the coverage against them. 

As for the meta itself, yes, we'll be expecting a HUGE change. We already have abilities that nullifies priority moves (looking at you, priority Brave Bird) and  an ability that  lets it poison anything regardless of the type. The last one is basically a stall master, as it's owned by a Fire/Poison type. That combo wont be crippled down by burn nor poison. It even poisons steel types. Literally, Skarmory who ?Anyway, priority and stalling seems to be the meta of Gen VI, like how weather wars was back in Gen V then got nerfed in the following gen. Maybe priority and stalling is going to receive the same fate in Gen VII. That is, if they give them  a reasonable stat distribution. 

But the biggest scoop so far is the new battle mechanic introduced in the recent trailer. I cant confirm what it does, but it activates something special, pretty much like a 5th move.

A FIFTH MOVE !!!!!!!!!!! can you imagine the how the meta would be sjasdkhshddjededskhabqdea!!!!

Fun Fact: Pokemon Red&Blue were planned to have Pokemon learning 5 moves but the idea got scrapped

Yea, that Fire/Poison type with its ability seems sick, my poor Skarmory aka best wall in my opinion, Skarmory is tough though, mine has roost so even when I was burned, I manage to wall out a few. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived