Lion Heart

Lady Gaga, I mean Bruxish is based on the Hawaiin state fish: Humuhumu Nukunuku

Spoiler

QCQFeVc.jpg

This bixch BITES. At 1:18 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Haroon
8 hours ago, Helios said:

Is anyone here ever gonna talk about how good the games' field music are so far ? 

I mean @Haroon are you not getting any Zelda vibes from this ? :giveup:  I personally think it sounds like the realm overworld from Spirit Tracks :giveup:  

I do totally hear Zelda :rip: One of the cel shaded ones though, like Wind Waker or Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass :huh: Liking it though :yay: 

Katsuki Bakugo

the new ones suck except for the one who the old guy has and that bee one. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Lagg
9 hours ago, Prismatic said:

tumblr_nh62biQdxu1sr6y44o1_500.gif

That's right. Promote the best dark type that is Malamar. 

6 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Lady Gaga, I mean Bruxish is based on the Hawaiin state fish: Humuhumu Nukunuku

Reveal hidden contents

QCQFeVc.jpg

This bixch BITES. At 1:18 

I think Bruxish is the Katy Perry of the fishmons tbh :emma: 

Lagg

It's pouring heavily outsude and the signal's jammed so I'll only be able to leave this one thing here.

It's just yesterday's trailer but in english. The music playing is the trainer battle theme tho, so that's something.

Also, Iwanko & Nekkoala's english names are revealed to be Rockruff & Komala, respectively.

The internet's too slow so I won't be able to post new screenshots outside the recent trailer until the morning when (hopefully) the storm subsides. But if one of you might be able to grab and post them here before I could do it myself, it will be much appreciated. :) Thank you :D  

Lion Heart

Don't forget to clolect your SHAYMIN 

The thread title needs to be changed temporarily to say "New Pokemon revealed" as I doubt all the Pokemon fans on here are aware of the new reveals. 

bionic
6 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Don't forget to clolect your SHAYMIN 

The thread title needs to be changed temporarily to say "New Pokemon revealed" as I doubt all the Pokemon fans on here are aware of the new reveals. 

SLAYmin

buy bionic

Lion Heart

The third Legendary for Sun & Moon will be a Scorpion- like creature. I base this from a Manticore which is a Mythical creature that has the body of a Lion, wings like that of a Bat, and a Scorpion's tail. 

manticore_by_kikicianjur-d384nro.jpg

Solgaleo = the Lion, the Sun. 

Lunala = the Bat, the Moon 

The "Eclipse" will be symbolized with the Manticore when all 3 "come together." 

Dragon/ Poison Legendary confirmed. 

EDIT: The Scorpio is the sign of Sex (Life) and Death. Which reminds me of the X & Y Legendaries: (Xerneas = Life, Yveltal = Death). 

The Scorpios are born between October 23 and November 21... just in time for SUN AND MOON :udidnt: (except Europe I guess). 

T3ARS
2 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

The third Legendary for Sun & Moon will be a Scorpion- like creature. I base this from a Manticore which is a Mythical creature that has the body of a Lion, wings like that of a Bat, and a Scorpion's tail. 

manticore_by_kikicianjur-d384nro.jpg

Solgaleo = the Lion, the Sun. 

Lunala = the Bat, the Moon 

The "Eclipse" will be symbolized with the Manticore when all 3 "come together." 

Dragon/ Poison Legendary confirmed. 

EDIT: The Scorpio is the sign of Sex (Life) and Death. Which reminds me of the X & Y Legendaries: (Xerneas = Life, Yveltal = Death). 

The Scorpios are born between October 23 and November 21... just in time for SUN AND MOON :udidnt: (except Europe I guess). 

Sis don't you get me hyped.:giveup: Don't do it. :giveup:

--

Does anyone else find it weird that Tapu Koko is classified as the Land Spirit, wouldn't it make more sense to call it a Sky Spirit. Could it mean that we will see Flying/Fairy type that classified as the "Sky Spirit" and two other guardians classified as a "Flame Spirit" and "Sea Spirit"? Or maybe even a Grass/Fairy type as a "Nature Spirit"? ( That's if GF breaks the trio tradition and give us a quadruple group) 

island_guardian_legendaries_by_connorgot                                                                                                             Artist

Totem Pole Idea

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Lion Heart
54 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

Sis don't you get me hyped.:giveup: Don't do it. :giveup:

--

Does anyone else find it weird that Tapu Koko is classified as the Land Spirit, wouldn't it make more sense to call it a Sky Spirit. Could it mean that we will see Flying/Fairy type that classified as the "Sky Spirit" and two other guardians classified as a "Flame Spirit" and "Sea Spirit"? Or maybe even a Grass/Fairy type as a "Nature Spirit"? ( That's if GF breaks the trio tradition and give us a quadruple group) 

island_guardian_legendaries_by_connorgot                                                                                                             Artist

Totem Pole Idea

I like the Totem Pole Idea. One for each island (and 1st Gen Game) 

gamesg1.jpg

I think you'll have to battle each one to advance to the next island or something of that sort. And once you battle/ catch all four of them, you'll be able to catch the last of the spirits which could be some kind of secret/post- legendary -Mon.

Lion Heart
Spoiler

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived