💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

Prismatic
8 minutes ago, Helios said:

How about a revisit to Kalos ? That would be nice. 

You know that I love Kalos, but revisiting Hoenn could mean that the Battle Frontier is complete and I am sooo perchedT for that. 

And I've been reading how people are making a connection between Corphish & Yungoos. "Corphish were originally foreign Pokémon that were imported as pets. They eventually turned up in the wild. This Pokémon is very hardy and has greatly increased its population." while Trump 2.0 said "Yungoos is not a Pokémon that is native to the Alola region. It was brought to the region to help deal with the explosive population of a certain other Pokémon". I could mean that Corphish was native to Aloha region and both Hoenn & Aloha are tropical and island base, so it would be cool. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higher

I don't know about those new Pokemon, but I'm still slayed. :giveup:  

10 minutes ago, Helios said:

How about a revisit to Kalos ? That would be nice. 

There's theories that Shauna is the mom all grown up. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

4 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

You know that I love Kalos, but revisiting Hoenn could mean that the Battle Frontier is complete and I am sooo perchedT for that. 

And I've been reading how people are making a connection between Corphish & Yungoos. "Corphish were originally foreign Pokémon that were imported as pets. They eventually turned up in the wild. This Pokémon is very hardy and has greatly increased its population." while Trump 2.0 said "Yungoos is not a Pokémon that is native to the Alola region. It was brought to the region to help deal with the explosive population of a certain other Pokémon". I could mean that Corphish was native to Aloha region and both Hoenn & Aloha are tropical and island base, so it would be cool. 

I never knew Corphish is just an imported pokemon :duck:  That could be true, but my guess is that we dont get to explore the entity of Hoenn and we'll only get to set foot in the BF island. I cant come up with a proper reason why except "GameFreak". :spin: 

5 minutes ago, Higher said:

There's theories that Shauna is the mom all grown up. :giveup: 

Thats actually scary tbh I mean how far have we leaped from XY if thats true :wtfga: 

Two Special Edition Sun & Moon Nintendo 3DS LL has been revealed for Japan. One model is black featuring Solgaleo & Lunala while the other is yellow featuring Pikachu. Both are available along the game's launch on November 18, 2016 and cost 18,800¥ each.

smconsole1.jpgsmconsole2.jpg

No international release has been confirmed yet but I'll be sure to let you guys know. 

Spoiler

I was planning to get a black New 3DS XL if the SM skins wont please me

Spoiler

Rip wallet indeed :air: 

Prismatic
22 hours ago, Helios said:

Two Special Edition Sun & Moon Nintendo 3DS LL has been revealed for Japan. One model is black featuring Solgaleo & Lunala while the other is yellow featuring Pikachu. Both are available along the game's launch on November 18, 2016 and cost 18,800¥ each.

smconsole1.jpgsmconsole2.jpg

No international release has been confirmed yet but I'll be sure to let you guys know. 

Reveal hidden contents

I was planning to get a black New 3DS XL if the SM skins wont please me

Hide contents

Rip wallet indeed :air: 

The black one is soooo sexy. I need iT.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

T3ARS

Okay so This is gonna sound crazy but bear with me.

What if the phases that we have for Solgaleo and Lunala are also part of the Eclipse Legendary.

solgaleo-lunala-website-screenshot-63a6f

If we take the wolves, Hati and Skoll,

hati_ok_skoll_by_solstafirtpr-d51jytw.jp

from Norse Mythology we could have one of two (crazy) things that (most likely will not) could happen:

1. Gamefreak gives us two wolves that would be on the battle field at the same time, much like Mega-kangaskhan. Hati could be Psychic/Dark and Skoll could be Psychic/Fire. This is because Hati would chase after the Moon and Skoll would chase after the sun. 

2. We have a wolf much like the one the artist drew,

84f140d6356a8096a6fc28a4117be4a1-da5akvh

but it would get its own phases as well and could go into a "Sun Devourer" Phase or "Moon Eater" Phase. This could work if Gamefreak wanted the third legendary to be a part Psychic type and also allow it to have some representation of a Solar/Lunar eclipse. Whichever phase the third legend would go into its typing would change. So if it was fighting Solgaleo it would go into a the "Sun Devourer" and become part Psychic/Fire or Pyschic/Dark for Lunala. This change would be temporary, just like an eclipse. 

I only thought of these ideas if the third legendary gets a part psychic typing. I believe it will be a Fire/Dark type but Gamefreak loves to surprise us.

This is a completely crazy idea but I thought it would be fun to think about.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Haroon

Hey fellow fans! :woohoo: 

In 2 hours we're going to be watching 'Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea' at GGD Movie Night! :excited2: 

In about 90 mins we're going to start with the short special of Pikachu's Island Adventure :nick: 

If you're free then please do come join us :woot:

NvYR5cS.jpg

8 hours ago, Haroon said:

10 MINUTES until 'Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea' begins at GGD Movie Night! :excited2: 

http://gagadailymovies.com

http://livestream.com/gagadailymovies 

KSNXNFMMSJ I was asleep :air: 

On 6/18/2016 at 9:31 AM, T3ARS said:

Okay so This is gonna sound crazy but bear with me.

What if the phases that we have for Solgaleo and Lunala are also part of the Eclipse Legendary.

solgaleo-lunala-website-screenshot-63a6f

If we take the wolves, Hati and Skoll,

hati_ok_skoll_by_solstafirtpr-d51jytw.jp

from Norse Mythology we could have one of two (crazy) things that (most likely will not) could happen:

1. Gamefreak gives us two wolves that would be on the battle field at the same time, much like Mega-kangaskhan. Hati could be Psychic/Dark and Skoll could be Psychic/Fire. This is because Hati would chase after the Moon and Skoll would chase after the sun. 

2. We have a wolf much like the one the artist drew,

84f140d6356a8096a6fc28a4117be4a1-da5akvh

but it would get its own phases as well and could go into a "Sun Devourer" Phase or "Moon Eater" Phase. This could work if Gamefreak wanted the third legendary to be a part Psychic type and also allow it to have some representation of a Solar/Lunar eclipse. Whichever phase the third legend would go into its typing would change. So if it was fighting Solgaleo it would go into a the "Sun Devourer" and become part Psychic/Fire or Pyschic/Dark for Lunala. This change would be temporary, just like an eclipse. 

I only thought of these ideas if the third legendary gets a part psychic typing. I believe it will be a Fire/Dark type but Gamefreak loves to surprise us.

This is a completely crazy idea but I thought it would be fun to think about.

I also thought of this the other day along with the alchemy theory that has been surfacing around for a while. If "Marshadow" (lets just make this a placeholder) were to happen, I'm positive it'll turn into Psychic/Dark, but without any Protean-esque phases, and pretty much its just something to counter the Sun & Moon emissaries just like you said. In my theory, it doesn't have anything to do with Solgaleo or Lunala being in the battlefield for Marshadow to have it's own phase or even change it's typing. One of the semi-major motifs of this region is based on pokemon moves (confirmed), as it was demonstrated by Solgaleo & Lunala using their moves to go through a special phase AND Kukui's main studies revolve around Pokemon moves. Moves this generation will have a big role this time, and maybe even dual-typed moves will be one of it's main focus (They didnt even reveal Sunstrike Beam & Moongeist Beam's typing yet so it must be a surprise and could potentially be dual typed moves). 

If that would be the case, Marshadow will have two signature moves to counter both Solgaleo and Lunala, with one move activating it's "Sun Devourer/Solar Eclipse" Phase & "Moon Eater/Lunar Eclipse" Phase WITHOUT going through a change of it's type. The types you mentioned could even be the types of the moves themselves. The Solgaleo counter move is Psychic/Fire while the Lunala counter move is Psychic/Dark. 

That pretty much sums up my own thoughts of Marshadow. But hey, its just a theory, a GAME theory. :green: 

You're a flop if you dont get the reference. :neyde: 

On 6/16/2016 at 11:46 AM, Prismatic said:

The black one is soooo sexy. I need iT.

And I'm getting it :firega:

New Pokemon Sun & Moon news in 4 days at the World Hobby Fair 2016. Pokemon will have its very own booth there, and Junichi Masuda will showcase a gameplay for the games on stage, along with a quiz rally and a sneak peak of the upcoming movie "Volcanion & the Ingenious Magearna".

They revealed minor details during X & Y, so I dont think it'll be that big, but if anything, it should be Iwanko and Nekkoala's official reveal. 

bionic
Just now, Helios said:

holy crap

CleuHS0WMAAj82z.jpg

at laaaaaaaaaaaast.mp3

Can't wait to have 8 PKMN per team in next gen :creepflop: 

buy bionic

Higher
10 minutes ago, Helios said:

holy crap

CleuHS0WMAAj82z.jpg

These S&M info has me so hyped. :excited2:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived