šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you be here for LG5 if Mark Ronson was ugly?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne

Truth be told, I would be here regardless of what he looks like! Its simply a bonus that he is hot as hell. His songs are true BOPS in the old school disco/funk style. There's nothing more I could ask for.

The fact that he's hot (and 40!!!) is simply a bonus.Ā 

Mikey Monster

It's great he's cute but in the end it's talent that matters so for me no it would not matter idĀ still be here for it and cuz it's Gaga! ā¤ļø

Mikey McCampbell

ReidOne
Just now, Mikey Monster said:

It's great he's cute but in the end it's talent that matters so for me no it would not matter idĀ still be here for it and cuz it's Gaga! ā¤ļø

Agreed. As we say.....

Ā 

talent always wins

LUO YI

I don't find him hot/attractiveĀ :diane: so I don't really care. I just want him to work on that album.Ā 

The night sky tells all

Mikey Monster
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Agreed. As we say.....

Ā 

talent always wins

Lol Ikr?:giveup:

Mikey McCampbell

Checkers

Ugh he's so sexy

Ā 

But tbh it doesn't matter to me. I love all of the songs DJ White Shadow producedĀ and i don't really think he's hot :rip:

ReidOne

OK, so clearly I made this post because I can hardly contain my schoolgirl crush on Mark Ronson. Seriously, he is all I want in a man.

- working on the new Gaga album

- produced Amy Winehouse's biggest hits

- performed at the Super Bowl with Beyonce

- revived old school funk on US Top 40 radio

- gorgeous thick brown hair

- luscious full lips

... man of my dreams.Ā 

Yuuri
14 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

OK, so clearly I made this post because I can hardly contain my schoolgirl crush on Mark Ronson. Seriously, he is all I want in a man.

- working on the new Gaga album

- produced Amy Winehouse's biggest hits

- performed at the Super Bowl with Beyonce

- revived old school funk on US Top 40 radio

- gorgeous thick brown hair

- luscious full lips

... man of my dreams.Ā 

I wonder what he's hiding behind the covers, behind the aura.

ReidOne
16 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I agree butĀ :wtf:

Yes, this post...Ā :huh:

Ā 

If I'm honest, this post is equal parts proclaiming my crush on Ronson (who I've loved for years, long before Gaga called him up)...

Ā 

...but also taking the piss out of Gaga herself. She's NEVER put the "face" of her producers so prominently in her social media before as she has done with Ronson. She's clearly using his pretty boy aesthetic to help create the tone for this album via their social media posts.

Cry all we like about Gaga being "disconnected" from her fans during LG5, but the truth is, she's playing the same game she's always played. Only this time its with a ****boy producer who has the talent to back it up. And I'm here for it!!

RAMROD

What? Anyone actually take some producers because how he looks rather than how good his works are? :poot:

IDC about all that, I know Ronson sounds for along time, and I enjoy his music. And I like his rendition for Just and Toxic.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ sausage so good! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived