Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

4 BTW Ball Stages All Around The World and other info

faux

Featured Posts

AndreLovesU

I was wondering on some things about those ticket packages, I hope someone can help me out :(

So... on some of those extra ticket packages you can buy it says you get a GA standing ticket included (which is okay), but then it also says that you get early entry for general admission standing area, which does not include access to the Monster Pit. But... if you get early entry in the general admission standing area, wouldn't that mean you'd get an advance when it's comes to getting in to the monster pit? Because you'd already be in the area before anyone else thus giving you a bigger chance of getting a spot in the pit? I find this so confusing, would getting a package be worth it? Would it give you an advantage to get a spot in the monster pit? Aaaarrhhh I need a brain transplant.

Those who will be able to enter the monster pit will be given bracelets (those who have waited). So if the people with the early entry package didn't wait in the Monster Pit line and didn't get the bracelet, they won't be able to access to the Monster Pit.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those who will be able to enter the monster pit will be given bracelets (those who have waited). So if the people with the early entry package didn't wait in the Monster Pit line and didn't get the bracelet, they won't be able to access to the Monster Pit.

Ah, I see! But if they have the package AND have been waiting in the MP line, there's a chance they'll have an advantage?

AndreLovesU

Ah, I see! But if they have the package AND have been waiting in the MP line, there's a chance they'll have an advantage?

I guess... :/ But I'm not one of the organizers though, those are only suppositions haha

I guess... :/ But I'm not one of the organizers though, those are only suppositions haha

Well, seems reasonable. Thanks a bunchies <3

Biophiliac

Pretty sure the "tongue-shaped" catwalk is the Monster Pit.

Like, monsters stay in the middle and there's a catwalk in those walls that separate them from the rest. That's what I think at least.

Oh, someone already said that. :flop:

Biophiliac

I guess when she says all of her money goes to her tour she really means it. :giveup:

RAMROD

Imagine Lady Gaga in early 40s, still have no home because of this

Or maybe she will, maybe she will got herself tied with some rich hunk by then :L4G:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 days to set up? Not sure if I buy that. That would be so expensive, they'd have to rent out the arena/stadium for 5 days...

That article is about the Lithuanian concert, I believe it's true that it takes 5days to construct as the place where this concert is held is outdoor place in the middle of woods so they need to built everything starting from the scratch. As for stadium and arena concerts I think it's gonna take less time.

This is the place for Lithuanian concert, you can see it's mainly just trees and big lawn yard in the middle. The same goes also for the Riga & Tallinn concert "venues"...

2917267755_019f34af00.jpg

dontbesweet

574602_277372549015107_119211324831231_610325_987448718_n.jpg

:flutter:

OMFG yes.

I doubt this is real :huh: They can't spend that much money on a tour that isn't going to be very long.

Not very long!??

:redface:

TerenceMonster

Oh lord jesus christ take me now this is so good i just realized it

I MUST GO TO ONE OF THESE BTWBALLS

MUST.

:legend: Waiting for the very first videos to be uploaded.

Archived