Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

4 BTW Ball Stages All Around The World and other info

faux

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saltface

Imagine if, after the tour, they set up the 4 stages in museum type places around the world so we could walk on it and see it really up close. That would be SO amazing!

HausOfJono

Guys keep in mind that the 5 day setup is for the Lithuanian date, which is outdoors... the stage will be different because of that, think Mexico monster ball. That takes longer to set up. I wouldn't expect ~5 days in each stadium, it would cost a FORTUNE to rent out those places for that long.

Ellie Goulding

I doubt this is real :huh: They can't spend that much money on a tour that isn't going to be very long.

There has to be like a 'stadium stage' and a 'arena stage' or else the stage wont be that gigantic and besides what if it rains?

A tongue shaped catwalk? That must be for Government Hooker. YES.

I have a feeling GH will be my favorite performance :worship2:

I wonder will she say "Put your hands on me (insert country/city name) i'll make you squeal (insert country/city name)

Or i wanna **** that little monster in the telephone costume... :hor:

LadyLemon

I have a feeling GH will be my favorite performance :worship2:

I wonder will she say "Put your hands on me (insert country/city name) i'll make you squeal (insert country/city name)

Or i wanna **** that little monster in the telephone costume... :hor:

I'm thinking this too. Laser beams, models parading around everywhere, dancers grinding. It'll be perfect. :giveup:

nativenewyorker

Some Korean fan better capture the stage in glorious HD and not a potato :crossed:

No, there better be a DVD cause I'm sure this tour is gonna be flawless.

hell0samuel

Imagine if, after the tour, they set up the 4 stages in museum type places around the world so we could walk on it and see it really up close. That would be SO amazing!

I would pay anything to be able to walk on it and stuff.

ExorcismGaga

If the lighting and effects are all pulled off then this will be just.. Amazing :cry:

I was wondering on some things about those ticket packages, I hope someone can help me out :(

So... on some of those extra ticket packages you can buy it says you get a GA standing ticket included (which is okay), but then it also says that you get early entry for general admission standing area, which does not include access to the Monster Pit. But... if you get early entry in the general admission standing area, wouldn't that mean you'd get an advance when it's comes to getting in to the monster pit? Because you'd already be in the area before anyone else thus giving you a bigger chance of getting a spot in the pit? I find this so confusing, would getting a package be worth it? Would it give you an advantage to get a spot in the monster pit? Aaaarrhhh I need a brain transplant.

Archived