Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Download: X3 Performances at Jonathan Ross + Full Show 2011

Reno

Featured Posts

BornToSlay

I have both of them in 720p, but I'm not sharing :P

TBH, they're 3+ GB combined and I just don't feel like uploading that much since it will take hours.

I don't know... :(

:(

TBH, they're 3+ GB combined and I just don't feel like uploading that much since it will take hours. Plus I'm going to have to split them up into parts.

TBH, they're 3+ GB combined and I just don't feel like uploading that much since it will take hours. Plus I'm going to have to split them up into parts.

Then why are you sayng you have them if you're not willing to share them, it's he same as giving some food for a hungry dog so that he could smell it but couldn't reach to eat it, this is abuse...

If you change youre mind, here's a few tips to do this faster:

1. When you split a file with winrar in "Compression method" chose "Store" this way it will be a lot faster.

2. When you upload file use wupload.com I uploaded 3+ GB file yesterday, it took me about an hour to upload all parts.

Well, could you just tell us where did you get them??? :)

BornToSlay

Then why are you sayng you have them if you're not willing to share them, it's he same as giving some food for a hungry dog so that he could smell it but couldn't reach to eat it, this is abuse...

If you change youre mind, here's a few tips to do this faster:

1. When you split a file with winrar in "Compression method" chose "Store" this way it will be a lot faster.

2. When you upload file use wupload.com I uploaded 3+ GB file yesterday, it took me about an hour to upload all parts.

I was just :troll: ing. It was uploading last night but my internet died, I'll try to get them up today.

Well, could you just tell us where did you get them??? :)

Usenet, but it costs $$ to use.

BornToSlay

Wow, thanks! :)

No problem.

Any chance you downloaded "on the record" interview part 2 from 2011? (i only have part 1)

No, I don't have it, sorry.

Jonathan Ross 2009 Full Episode 720p:

210n9tj.jpg

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9RBI8YHA

Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VL385VS4

Jonathan Ross 2010 Full Episode 720p:

ng4ump.jpg

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NFHA2FOZ

Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4RA58FX7

Edited by BornToSlay

Now it says that all parts are temporarily unavailable :/ but i downloaded all 2009 episode and 1st part from 2010 episode. I'll give a few more tries later.

BornToSlay

Now it says that all parts are temporarily unavailable :/ but i downloaded all 2009 episode and 1st part from 2010 episode. I'll give a few more tries later.

All links are working now.

Yes they do now :party: thanks for the videos :hug:

Btw: If you stumble on any of these videos:

Just Dance and Interview on Le Grand Journal 1080 (i have 576) from 2009

Jay Leno Interview 1080 from 2009 when she performed Bad Romance (i have the performance, need only interview)

On The Record Interview part 2 1080i (i have part one (and part 2, but in 720 and in 3 parts)) from 2011

Let me know, i would be greatful for that :)