Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gagas Biggest Disapointments

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
11 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

I'm not pleased with her since 2011.

1. I didn't like BTW nor ARTPOP and I didn't like also all her music videos since then except Judas. She should not direct her music videos and use the help of a professional director. 

2. I can't relate to her songs at all like I used to.

3. Her fashion choices went from very Iconic back in 2009-2010 to absolutely horrible.   

4. Jazz music :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

5. Acting instead of focusing on music.

And the list goes on and on and on.

I miss catchy music Gaga from The Fame and dancy Gaga also from the Fame but I find "Fifth Harmony"'fills that void well :green: 

I personally loved the Born this way album. I didnt like ARTPOP as much tho

Also C2C isnt a bop. I merely appreciate her vocal talent. But it did have a positive impact in her career immage wise tho

Gaga 2009-2011 tho... The level of fame and popularity was so massive at the time that... Its was literally something to be impressed woth because that hadnt happened in a long time! 😳

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SirLudicopro

We all have those songs we wanted so bad to be singles...

For me:

The Fame: Summerboy, The Fame (the 4 singles we got are the best songs on the album though)

The Fame Monster: Monster, Dance In The Dark, Speechless (any of these three instead of Telephone tbh, I like it a lot and it's iconic but it's far from beating these three in my opinion)

Born This Way: Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße (but the singles we got were also good)

ARTPOP: Aura (should've been the lead as planned, some may disagree but I really feel like it could've smashed and be controversial, which means more promo), Venus, Gypsy

ChasingGhosts
28 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I'm hurt at my fave Gaga song (DITD) becoming a single in 2 irrelevant countries, not international, and not receiving an official music vid. :diane:

That irrelevant country where she hit the charts first, is an honorary citizen and C2C outsold AP? 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Economy
5 minutes ago, IWantTheFame said:

I agree about Starstruck! Isn't that her best selling non-single??

Also ARTPOP ACT II. She shouldn't have promised an entire album. I understand why it didn't happen, but she shouldn't have said anything if it was just a fleeting idea, or something from the original ARTPOP plan with her old management that she knew could never be released. 

Yeah. In fact its platinum i think. Starstruck sold more than G.U.Y and Marry the Night

Starstruck has a rare combination that would appeal to literally everyone.

- its lerfect length for radio at 3:30

- Its catchy as hell and infection

- it sounds kinda girly when she sings so it would be good for female audience

- features flo rida (who was big at the time) and would rein in male listeners)

That song as a single could of under the right circumstances rivaled Poker Faces success. It not being released was a massive mistake i think 

Economy
2 minutes ago, ChasingGhosts said:

That irrelevant country where she hit the charts first, is an honorary citizen and C2C outsold AP? 

Canada is where she went #1 first tho not Australia :green: 

Also The Fame was rush released for us and we got it before anyone else! :gaycat: 

TEANUS

ARTPOP app tbqfh

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

heavymetall0v3r

1. Gaga releasing new about BTW 6 MONTHS before the album came out.

2. Gaga not taking a needed break after BTW and copping the overexposure.

3. Alejandro religious imagery.

4. BTWs weird music video

5. Judas in general 

6. RELIGION IN BTW

7. G.U.Y not being lead single(would have slain Roar) but it needed better instrumentation

8. Sexxx Dreams final version 

9. Swinefest

10. The whole ARTPOP era

11. The need for a C2C era

12. Latey Gaga 5 :neyde:

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Florian
55 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I'm hurt at my fave Gaga song (DITD) becoming a single in 2 irrelevant countries, not international, and not receiving an official music vid. :diane:

France and Australia are irrelevant now? :toofunny:

JustinTrudeau

Princess Die. I hate that I'm stuck with the live concert version with people screaming in the background when she first played the song :(

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Poissonche

Not performing Aura at my artRAVE. I was so excited to be part of a demonic laughter in a crowd of 100 000, but it didn't happen. Much sadness.

llbcherry

Working with R. Kelly :sick:

The Gaga-cycle BTW cover (sorry)

ARTPOP Act II death

Never getting the Behind the Scenes...

Underperformance/timing of G.U.Y.

Future Love being so perfect, the tragic studio version, and never being an album track

Yoü & I changing from the beautiful ballad into the stadium rock anthem sampling of We Will Rock You

When Gaga and Diane lost the Oscar

Economy
8 minutes ago, llbcherry said:

Working with R. Kelly :sick:

The Gaga-cycle BTW cover (sorry)

ARTPOP Act II death

Never getting the Behind the Scenes...

Underperformance/timing of G.U.Y.

Future Love being so perfect, the tragic studio version, and never being an album track

Yoü & I changing from the beautiful ballad into the stadium rock anthem sampling of We Will Rock You

When Gaga and Diane lost the Oscar

I dont think her working with R Kelly was any coincidence... She wanted controversy

a song with the name "do what you want with my body" and collabs with an alledged and supposed rapist? And did u see the video snippets?

she wanted controversy but she or more likely her label realized it would go to far and kill her career so the video wasnt released

luckythisway
40 minutes ago, ChasingGhosts said:

Sorry they weren't relevant enough to release a MV along w the single release of DITD. I'm extremely salted, sorry if I come off c**ty. :gaycat:

CHROMATICA

Archived