Featured Posts

GloZell Green

I like it, just something about the skin

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Just now, GloZell Green said:

I like it, just something about the skin

Yeah I added some highlights and added some pinkish gradients

Dayman

Looks good, maybe try dropping the contrast down about 30% brightness up 5% and saturation down 15% and it will all look more realistic. Your tone placement is good, but as is it comes off too strong.

Just now, Dayman said:

Looks good, maybe try dropping the contrast down about 30% brightness up 5% and saturation down 15% and it will all look more realistic. Your tone placement is good, but as is it comes off too strong.

I wanted to give it a over-Photoshopped based off@Nuke's covers

the brightness and contrast was changed for a purpose

I love it!!! I'd drop the saturation on her skin a bit and bump up the brightness a teeny bit but it looks great!!

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Dayman
Just now, Ryan Sok said:

I wanted to give it a "manipulation" look like some other covers on Coverlandia

the brightness and contrast was changed for a purpose

If you're going for that post processing why not try some split toning and dodging and burning? It's might take longer, but the end result will be much more satisfying for the look you're going for. You should go to Reddit and check out /r/postprocessing/ they have some great tutorials, I use them all the time and they make great practice.

Just now, Dayman said:

If you're going for that post processing why not try some split toning and dodging and burning? It's might take longer, but the end result will be much more satisfying for the look you're going for. You should go to Reddit and check out /r/postprocessing/ they have some great tutorials, I use them all the time and they make great practice.

I used dodge and burn for the skin and hair lol. I'm not trying to make it exactly like post-processing, but just a little over contrasted and darkened 

Just now, Dayman said:

I'm working on a "ARTPOP" cover with the Glitte Meldgaard photoshoot. I'm testing out a saturation technique

ImpossiblePrincess

wow this is really good i would like to see u try to do some more of the nick Knight phtshoot

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Jewelsnauras
On 6/7/2016 at 6:15 PM, Dayman said:

i think the strong colors make the image stunning, don't you?

Dayman
1 minute ago, Jewelsnauras said:

i think the strong colors make the image stunning, don't you?

The colors are fine, but when the saturation is high you can tell where the colors aren't blending well. It's just one of things that has too be worked around when digitally recoloring a black and white photo.

Looks good  but you should make the skin and jeans lighter, the hair part is very close to the original coloring from the BTW photoshoot you should add more purple and blue. Just play with more blending modes and opacity, your on the good way just keep practicing. :)

Just now, Nuke said:

Looks good  but you should make the skin and jeans lighter, the hair part is very close to the original coloring from the BTW photoshoot you should add more purple and blue. Just play with more blending modes and opacity, your on the good way just keep practicing. :)

Thanks Nuke

Archived