funny

Adele dragging a fan for filming her in her tour

HEARTHUNTER

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

The video kinda makes it look like she's dragging someone for recording with a mobile phone or something but the person had a tripod and a professional camera

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, LG said:

The video kinda makes it look like she's dragging someone for recording with a mobile phone or something but the person had a tripod and a professional camera

How did the person even get trough with that? 

KURUSHITOVSKA

What's the point on buying a 100$ ticket to spend the whole show watching it through a camera? You have the artist right there in person, not everyone has the luck to enjoy a live show, just live it... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

venusfly
Just now, Sycamore said:

How did the person even get trough with that? 

Could've been a small handheld tripod, those things fit into your pockets :huh:

teenagechrist

That was really rude from her imo 

feeling so hot tamale

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

That was really rude from her imo 

Why? Maybe she's going to release a DVD, why does someone have the right to be recording HER show. You're not even allowed to get in with cameras

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Dangerous Man

Drag him, queen. :neyde: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

teenagechrist
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why? Maybe she's going to release a DVD, why does someone have the right to be recording HER show. You're not even allowed to get in with cameras

Because that person paid to see her show and she has the right to record her if it's allowed, no need to speak to her like that in front of all the audience

I don't know if cameras are allowed, in that case I can understand Adele's reaction, but I still feel bad for the other person :/

feeling so hot tamale

Haroon

I mean she has a point but it's the person's own choice how they want to experience the concert :laughga: Also, I think it'd be better to make a general statement than pick a specific person out :spin: 

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

Because that person paid to see her show and she has the right to record her if it's allowed, no need to speak to her like that in front of all the audience

I don't know if cameras are allowed, in that case I can understand Adele's reaction, but I still feel bad for the other person :/

It's definitely not allowed, and it's illegal. (Depending on which country you're in, but in the US it is.

Purr more, hiss less.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I mean :wtf: if I went to a concert, I would record for the sake of remembrance. I don't see the deal when it comes to people record, (if it's getting in the way of other people, yea I can understand) but like chill Adele! 

Archived