💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Timberlake/ Gaga among rumored headliners for new Park Theater

Curio5

Featured Posts

Curio5

Monte_Carlo_theatre_concert_hall_renderi

The new 5,000-seat Park theater at Monte Carlo Las Vegas is nearing the final stages of construction.

And there is a buzz about which stars will headline there.

"One rumor ... was that first discussions have started about Justin Timberlake agreeing to a residency there."

"But Timberlake is, or would be, just the start of a lineup of superstar residency at the Park Theater.  I’m hearing that Lady Gaga also has been set to appear in residency at the Park Theater."

https://lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2016/jun/03/buzz-out-of-the-park-theater-lady-gaga-joining-jus/

http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2016/may/31/justin-timberlake-to-headline-new-5000-seat-monte/

the-58th-grammy-awards-show.jpg?w=480&h=

Here it is, a rumored residency show at Las Vegas for LG (ala Britney) ...

Will this help to alleviate her busy schedule?

Will LG finally be able to more aggressively pursue her acting ambitions (and still maintain her love of musical performances) with a localized residency show?

This would mean less international performances/ tours ... would you be disappointed?

ViviLittleM

Oh. I think it's a little residency with Tony Bennett for Cheek To Cheek's sequel.

We learnt that they wanted to do that in one of their interviews.

Weasel

A vegas residency as in... performing there for like a year? :air:

Curio5
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

A vegas residency as in... performing there for like a year? :air:

or longer.

Spoiler

the point being ... she is close to HOllywood and can do more acting stuff

monketsharona

Gaga already talked about doing a Vegas residency with Tony Bennett just saying... 

FATCAT
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

WAIT

AND

WAIT

if this is true

Gaga will do a lot of festivals :excited2:

remember the September one :excited2:

LG5 IS COMING

Yea, her and TONY. :green:

Forget LG5, it ain't coming.

Purr more, hiss less.

TimisaMonster

Not this being rumored after announcing a new jazz album this year... :saladga:

Can LG5 get this kinda love an attention? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Greg

I'm hoping this isn't true. If Gaga does a residency which lasts a few months, there will be a lot of fans all over the world who won't be able to see her. There's also a stigma that a Vegas residency is a 'sell-out'. I don't really agree, but there would probably be quite a lot of that type of talk thrown in her direction. 

Dangerous Man

C3C LEAD SINGLE TO DEBUT THERE!!!!!!!11111!!! :excited2: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Greg said:

I'm hoping this isn't true. If Gaga does a residency which lasts a few months, there will be a lot of fans all over the world who won't be able to see her. There's also a stigma that a Vegas residency is a 'sell-out'. I don't really agree, but there would probably be quite a lot of that type of talk thrown in her direction. 

If she does, it seems quite safe to says LG5 probably won't come until next year, sadly... 

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Greg said:

If she did a residency this "early" in her career, even I'd be throwing out that comment. The past few months have been nothing but Hollywood "sellout" after sellout.. 

Purr more, hiss less.

giskardsb

I could see this happening after LG5's tour when she wants to stay put somewhere for a while and raise young kids.

A Piano based Gaga variety show covering her own material and some jazz stuff would be pretty awesome.

Archived