• Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
48 minutes ago, JakeyVee said:

She's so...

Clueless :gaycat:

Until this very moment I had no idea that's who this was :emma:

PaperIz

What gets me about people like this is they claim their rights are being taken away while they're trying to take away the rights of others??

ItsTommyBitch

Her and Raven upset me so much :rip:

Why is anyone even reading a book by Stacey Dash? Like, is this even selling? :saladga:  

Girl should've stay immortalized in Clueless

"Tyranny of the minority" :air:

"Why Do I have to suffer" Girl, BYE! I'm out.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Reality

I'm sorry, but what a piece of sh*t she is. The Gaga comment doesn't phase me much, there will always be people who dislike her, but the transgender comment was nothing but absolute bullsh*t. 

I used to admire Caitlyn for what she did, and to some extent I still do, but to make those comments about how transgender people are choosing to be a gender that day or saying that they need to go into the bushes to use the restroom is nothing but disgusting. Her simple mind is what's wrong with society today, people cannot learn to be loving and accepting and instead want to have these "traditional values" and are so hypocritical because why say "I want my daughter to be safe" and then speak insensitive, nasty comments at other people. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

thehanyo
2 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

who even is she honestly :green: 

Girl, "Clueless" is a f****ing classic, and if you haven't seen it, you need to sit your young ass down now and watch it.

tumblr_nt784aqu791u52r61o1_250.gif

Miel

Didn't she agree on abolishing Black History Month?

Shame on her.

3 points in and ready for more

15jocart

She was at the 2016 Oscars with this iconic and confusing line

tumblr_o3bii124QC1qdla50o2_400.gif

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Brian Ryan
3 hours ago, Miel said:

Didn't she agree on abolishing Black History Month?

Shame on her.

She wanted Black History to celebrate every month like White History is... I would love that as well.

phantasmas

to any trans or questioning kids out there: DONT PAY ANY MIND TO HER IGNORANT ASS! Disregard her hate & hope one day someone will educate her on the world.

keep being you :unicorn: 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

untitled

The title is wrong. It should be "transgender" not "transgendered".

OT: What an ignorant and hateful woman :wtf:

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

brendablethyn

Let's not pretend we don't have relatives or know people who have the same opinion. Barely 50% of people support transgender people using their bathroom of choice. The more people call her out and give her attention, the more she will become a hero of the Right and it will backfire. Just ignore her.

Slayer

"Why don't you think her agenda is pure?" 

"Because if it was then it wouldn't have brought up all that other stuff. You know. All the things it came with that come into play. It would've just been: this is what I wanna say and this is it."

Dafuq is she talking about? What other stuff??

Christ, she's just your typical dumbass Republican who talks a lot but never actually SAYS anything. People like her are just laughable. How exactly is your child's life at risk if transgendered people use the same bathroom? Apart from the fact that insinuating transgendered people are pedophiles is disgusting and outdated...don't you take your own child to the fvcking bathroom? If you're worried about your child's life, how about doing some actual parenting and not leaving her alone in public?

Oh and by the way, don't make jokes about Black History Month when you bleach your fvcking skin, you ratty b!tch.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Flippy

HOLY **** IT'S THAT GIRL FROM CLUELESS!!! :air:

Anywho, I feel so bad for her. Can't believe she's saying stuff like this.... but anyways, don't really care much for her.

Btw, is it just me or is her face a different color from her neck?

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived