šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Lady Gaga releases her next jazz album before LG5...

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

Don't freak out! Lmao I can already see the meltdowns happening, everyone will say oh that's what she ment by im putting out an album this year. If by some chance another jazz album is out before LG5, does not mean we wont get the album this year. Because remeber when Gaga did lady is a tramp that was right before marry the night was released as the final single from born this way. Lots of artists have had side projects while promoting their "main" album. It's another cover album of nothing but cole porter songs. I

I think if they put out the jazz album before LG5 gaga wants everyone to think she isnt putting LG5Ā out at all this year.Ā 

Worst case scenario we won't get the album till December, she will pull a Beyonce and surprise release it.Ā 

Ā 

But idk, I think she will release her jazz album with tony, and LG5 this year probably fairly close to eachother. I highly doubt she will go on tour again, she may do some performances with tony. But she will tour for LG5 probably add one or two tracks from the jazz album to perform like she did with ARTRave.Ā 

Ā 

Noone panic we all knew another jazz album was coming this year. It's not all brand new songs, if it was I would be like of course LG5 isn't coming this year at all. But its cover songs, it doesn't necessarily count as a brand new album, LG5 will still be out this year, without a doubt. Either before or after. :)Ā 

Ā 

I'm excited for both. Gaga got me into jazz. Her voice is perfect with jazz and with Tony. Helps me relax to listen to it. Do I listen to it as much as her main albums.Not to much. But I still love that she shows she can do any genre of music, she another jazz album and pop album in thr same year will make the general public go insane lol in a good way. I say "pop" album to define it as her main album, I know it wont be all pop music on LG5.Ā 

Ā 

Gaga and Bobby know EXACTLY what their doing, some plans may have changed when it comes to the LG5 promo by changing which single to release first. But that doesnt mean the entire album is changed. I highly doubt it changed drastically. Probably 50%, while the other 50% is the butterfly, chaos angel stuff shes been teasingĀ all year.Ā 

Ā 

I can't wait! Can you imagine, Gaga having two number one albums in the same year! She is coming to make more history! I hope the music industry is ready for her to take over again.Ā 

:)Ā 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

FATCAT

This better not have a full tour again. I skipped the last one because I was HOPING to afford LG5's tour. With that years away, I guess I'll be able to go see her now.

Purr more, hiss less.

JAMES1993
9 minutes ago, Bitter said:

If Lady Gaga releases her next jazz album before LG5

Ā 

computer-destroying-o.gif

Ā 

I will be like a little upset if its releases before LG5, but knowing LG5 is coming this year is still a relief to me. People who doubt that, are just pressed cause they dont wanna wait anymore. Two albums in one year. Love it! Thats double the music! Regardless if its jazz

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

crisTEAne
Just now, FATCAT said:

This better not have a full tour again. I skipped the last one because I was HOPING to afford LG5's tour. With that years away, I guess I'll be able to go see her now.

i don't think so, fatty. you spent all your savings on a private investigator tracking your male profs day and night, just admit it.Ā :green:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JAMES1993
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I only went to monster ball tour in 2010. I am definitely going to the LG5 tour.Ā 

Ā 

I read the article tonys birthday is in august. And they did the new jazz album for fun, wanna celebrate by releasing it on his birthday.Ā 

Thats why they made it because they enjoy it together and to celebrate his 90th birthday.Ā 

So I doubt itll be super promo like cheek to cheek did, it's just a side project basically they are doing for fun. LG5 is the main focus obviously. So were getting two albums in one year :)Ā 

high heeled fem
18 minutes ago, Bitter said:

If Lady Gaga releases her next jazz album before LG5

Ā 

computer-destroying-o.gif

Ā 

Pretty muchĀ 

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

I only went to monster ball tour in 2010. I am definitely going to the LG5 tour.Ā 

Ā 

I read the article tonys birthday is in august. And they did the new jazz album for fun, wanna celebrate by releasing it on his birthday.Ā 

Thats why they made it because they enjoy it together and to celebrate his 90th birthday.Ā 

So I doubt itll be super promo like cheek to cheek did, it's just a side project basically they are doing for fun. LG5 is the main focus obviously. So were getting two albums in one year :)Ā 

How did you manage to putĀ jazz and fun in one sentenceĀ :neyde:

Kayla

It'd be neat to see Gaga do LG5 and C3C at the same time. Watching her pull off Pop and Jazz at once would really be interesting, and it'd be something the GP would be totally into. Actually, one album could help promote the other. I mean, people **** bricks over Taylor going from country-pop "country" to POP - imagine what they'd do seeing Gaga go from Pop to Jazz and back to Pop again (maybe even incorporating Rock aspects!) all in one week!Ā 

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Kayla said:

It'd be neat to see Gaga do LG5 and C3C at the same time. Watching her pull off Pop and Jazz at once would really be interesting, and it'd be something the GP would be totally into. Actually, one album could help promote the other. I mean, people **** bricks over Taylor going from country-pop "country" to POP - imagine what they'd do seeing Gaga go from Pop to Jazz and back to Pop again (maybe even incorporating Rock aspects!) all in one week!Ā 

i think gagz would also enjoy that: she could be gagz one day and lady the nextā€”truly every icon.Ā :unicorn:

JAMES1993
2 minutes ago, T E A said:

i think gagz would also enjoy that: she could be gagz one day and lady the nextā€”truly every icon.Ā :unicorn:

Gaga has said in an interview she has like two personalites one where she needs to rage, which is her main work The Fame, Fame Monster, BTW, ARTPOP. and the other side where she wants to be calm and take it easy, Cheek to Cheek.Ā 

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Gaga has said in an interview she has like two personalites one where she needs to rage, which is her main work The Fame, Fame Monster, BTW, ARTPOP. and the other side where she wants to be calm and take it easy, Cheek to Cheek.Ā 

yep, and constantly switching between them would do wonders forĀ her mental health, while it would seriouslyĀ **** with the GP's heads. here for it, tbh.Ā :gaycat:

JGD
42 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Imagine a joint tour with Tony.

Pop x Jazz Ball, Tony coming out in a very Gaga outfit and dancing to Bad Romance :unicorn:Ā 

Kayla
Just now, JGD said:

Imagine a joint tour with Tony.

Pop x Jazz Ball, Tony coming out in a very Gaga outfit and dancing to Bad Romance :unicorn:Ā 

Gaga just redoes the Fame Kills tour with Tony in Kanye's spot.Ā 

Singing Kanye's music.Ā 

Archived