💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Lady Gaga TFM Cartoon Drawing

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

M2aA1uE.jpg

i just made this:woot:it only took me an hour!!

im kinda new into drawing- I've been drawing for two years but only cartoons (kinda)

i also made a really cool Applause Lady Gaga Cartoon two years ago, I'll post scans tmrw!!

Dark Anatomy

I mean..If you want me to be honest, well,I can't say I like it, but I do think its great effort!!!!!

The more you draw the better you'll get. :hug:

EDIT: My main issue with the piece is the hair being uneven, the feet, and the lettering. I think yo nail the jacket aspect. Try going over your work in pencil first before starting your final copy with marker. 

Katsuki Bakugo

I love the tag "traditional art"

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Am I A Girl
6 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Awwwwwwwww, it's adorable :wub:

Aw thank you xx:hug:

Am I A Girl
5 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Adorable :hug: 

Thank you xx:hug:

Am I A Girl
7 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I mean..If you want me to be honest, well,I can't say I like it, but I do think its great effort!!!!!

EDIT: My main issue with the piece is the hair being uneven, the feet, and the lettering. I think yo nail the jacket aspect. Try going over your work in pencil first before starting your final copy with marker. 

I did use a pencil. 

Thanks for the tips. But I love it! I'm not a pro as I stated I've only been drawing for two years and took a big break. Thank you though for the tips!

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

It's really adorable! I like it!

Thank you!!

Am I A Girl
9 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Also a didn't even plan on adding text I just felt like putting it there becuz I was bored 

ForgotMyLunch

I love the cartoon aspect! I've been trying to get better at drawing cartoons as well, but it's Kirby characters instead of Lady Gaga haha

Am I A Girl
13 minutes ago, ForgotMyLunch said:

I love the cartoon aspect! I've been trying to get better at drawing cartoons as well, but it's Kirby characters instead of Lady Gaga haha

Lol

Archived