❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

How do you feel now that it's been so long since Gaga came out into pop?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Featured Posts

Luffy

Welcome to GGD. I left your lunch at your table. You best get eating and prepare for the RedOne meltdowns tomorrow 

giphy.gif 

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
1 hour ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Well I feel with my skin.

Hide contents

I don't really care about how long it's been lol, she's done sooooo much more between the end of AP and Now. Unlike BTW/AP

Are you sure? Like she has participated in a lot of tributes and done other sh!t lol... Between BTW and AP I don't really remember what happened besides her being in recuperation from her hip. o.o

And well IDK about you but I like having stuff like her You've Got a Friend cove on my iPhone, it really soothes me sometimes. :3

ApplauseftAdele

Personally every time Gaga is mentioned in news I get excited even how small :giveup: honestly its really sad compared to her domination in 2009-2010. Now if i see her trending on twitter even at like #10 its still exciting... Im honestly just missing her domination so we can see the entire world in ha grasp :rockstar:

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, Homo Angel said:

Are you sure? Like she has participated in a lot of tributes and done other sh!t lol... Between BTW and AP I don't really remember what happened besides her being in recuperation from her hip. o.o

And well IDK about you but I like having stuff like her You've Got a Friend cove on my iPhone, it really soothes me sometimes. :3

Oh hell yeah, I love all of her little one off performances they're why i'm HERE :sara: 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
2 hours ago, Majora said:

Welcome to GGD. I left your lunch at your table. You best get eating and prepare for the RedOne meltdowns tomorrow 

giphy.gif 

Thanks b!tch but I don't eat lawl jk... Anyway is your username from Majora's Mask? I love that game it's my second favorite ever from the Zelda Series.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
2 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Personally every time Gaga is mentioned in news I get excited even how small :giveup: honestly its really sad compared to her domination in 2009-2010. Now if i see her trending on twitter even at like #10 its still exciting... Im honestly just missing her domination so we can see the entire world in ha grasp :rockstar:

Lol I get you when she sang at the Oscars I was with my family and I held in the excitement 'cuz I didn't want to be that crazy sl#t. xD

Luffy
1 hour ago, Homo Angel said:

Thanks b!tch but I don't eat lawl jk... Anyway is your username from Majora's Mask? I love that game it's my second favorite ever from the Zelda Series.

Yes it's my #1 :) with Twilight Princess at #2

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
2 hours ago, Majora said:

Yes it's my #1 :) with Twilight Princess at #2

#1 Wind Waker 

Vodka

It sorta feels like February after last year's holidays where it's like...damn that was fun, but where did it go.. Like that. :madge:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Feeling Great! She is still an inspirational artist.

She takes risks*whatever the cost*.

Still makes me feel euphoric with everything she does......

She is a Goddess and she doesn´t give a **** for Little Managers....

Give Us #LG5

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
2 hours ago, Kenji said:

Feeling Great! She is still an inspirational artist.

She takes risks*whatever the cost*.

Still makes me feel euphoric with everything she does......

She is a Goddess and she doesn´t give a **** for Little Managers....

Give Us #LG5

I actually like Monsters who want to do everything for her even though they can't do it because it shows they care I'm not really a "little manager" but I enjoy watching people care so deeply. :)

I actually like Monsters who want to do everything for her even though they can't do it because it shows they care I'm not really a "little manager" but I enjoy watching people care so deeply. :)

They don´t have the knowledge and they won´t pay the cost.

When it´s not your career you make choices easily.

When your love for an artist makes you judgemental only,then you don´t care deeply you just want to be admired for something that it´s not yours.

I want the best for Gaga and i support her choices in music.

She hasn´t disappointed me yet and i know she´s working hard for the best on LG5!

I Enjoy The Anticipation And I Surely DON´T KNOW what is best for HER Career

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
1 hour ago, Kenji said:

They don´t have the knowledge and they won´t pay the cost.

When it´s not your career you make choices easily.

When your love for an artist makes you judgemental only,then you don´t care deeply you just want to be admired for something that it´s not yours.

I want the best for Gaga and i support her choices in music.

She hasn´t disappointed me yet and i know she´s working hard for the best on LG5!

I Enjoy The Anticipation And I Surely DON´T KNOW what is best for HER Career

You're kinda creeping me out so I'm not going to talk to you anymore but all I'm going to say is that everyone is able to say whatever they want and it's up to Gaga to decide what she takes and what she doesn't, at least fans try to construct from a caring place... Goodbye!

You're kinda creeping me out so I'm not going to talk to you anymore but all I'm going to say is that everyone is able to say whatever they want and it's up to Gaga to decide what she takes and what she doesn't, at least fans try to construct from a caring place... Goodbye!

I totally agree with you,but there´s a difference between "expressing your opinion" and "being judgmental all the way"

And there´s not need to creep out because someone has a different point of view. I wasn´t talking about you but for Little Managers........

Archived