Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
interview

RedOne: "I didn't like ARTPOP" + more details about LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

M I M I Z

Thank u RedOne for everything :heart::heart:

We as Gaga fans appreciate everything u did for Gaga and we will always be thankful for all the amazing songs you produce. Now we gonna have to deal with this Mark and he may or may not succeed with Gaga. 

871.gif

bye to catchy and so perfectly made songs :(

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney
4 minutes ago, shaneybaby said:

He isn't very smart, bashing past work is not the way to have Gaga put you on her next album.  

Did he really bash it? Elton John said the same thing. 

M I M I Z
33 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Girl, Aura alone is better that anything he's done, he's just pressed he was barely in it.

In what world?

monstereo
37 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Girl, Aura alone is better that anything he's done, he's just pressed he was barely in it.

hahahahahhahahahahahahaa

Lucas

A lot of people didn't like ARTPOP, Elton John also said he didn't like it or it was a mistake... No reason to hate him for his opinion... His work with Gaga will forever be better than anything she's done with DJWS on ARTPOP... Let's hope Mark Ronson can do as great as Gaga did with Redone

Versace

IM SO BUMPED OUT

The fact that we were gonna get the next TF/TFM and Gaga just decided to involve Markson instead is SAD

The fact that the LG5 lead single was a REDONE produced song and is no longer the lead, is sad too.

Listen Gaga, us fans love wtv REDONE and you cook up, give us the following 

a 16 track album, 8 tracks REDONE , 8 tracks Ronson

MarcusBones
29 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Turn on your location. I want to fight. Jk, but not really. 

tumblr_inline_nqmjczDBFV1qfhnkg_500.gif

I'm in Santa Monica, sis 

fight me

tumblr_lts90wr73i1r2e9svo1_500.gif

RainingOnMe

I agree with him though.

Interscope made it too fake and too not her vision. She said this herself. 

monstereo

Gaga makes HORRIBLE last minute decisions

like during ARTPOP when she did a last moment edit on all of the songs and totally downgraded them

She should just go with the flow and stop being so calculated.

A RedOne first single is just what we need. And I'm pressed too.

gagaohlala

Are people here shading RedOne because he said that he didn't hear Gypsy but he is able to say he didn't like ARTPOP serious ? Of course he was speaking about haering Gypsy finished BEFORE the album came out with it ! Not now ! Are you stupid ? Or you don't have any arguments to discredit him ? 

I'm not taking any position, but we all know Gaga doesnt know what she want and is kind of a pitty to work with. So I think he is honest. She doesn't know where she is and where to go musicaly. I'm tired of her.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Gagadonna

He must not like it because he did not listen to it a million times as we did. 

ARTGOD
20 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

And she just took the instrumental from Infected Mushrooms :tea:

Not you acting like Kink and Aura are exactly the same when everything after the first minute was reworked by Zedd and Gaga :toofunny:

17 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

In what world?

In a world where something more complex than a Dancepop Bop with a 4 chord progression exists

TheBatman

Anybody remember, now this is a long ass time ago, the years between Bedtime Stories 94 and Ray of Light 98? It was like M was never going back to pop music. She released a compilation of all her ballads, with some new ones added. She did Evita. She got ****ing pregnant. Everything was so glamorous and matronly. She got together with Dallas Austin and Babyface for the follow up to BS, recorded a bunch of songs, but...then...SCRAPPED THEM ALL

Started fresh with William Orbit and unleashed the incredible masterpiece Ray of Light in 1998. When I first heard Frozen, even though it was a ballad, it was unlike anything else I had ever heard!!! The album was everything, I never could have imagined this album it was just so amazing. She was back, every song was killer, the videos were amazing, (she had the audacity to make another shitty movie instead of touring ROL but thank GAWD the follow up to ROL was another amazing record MUSIC), and she got back on the road with Drowned World Tour.

Even then, it felt like the skin baring, choreography, controversy legs tits and ass Madonna I had known was gone for good. She was still edgy in her way, and American Life flopped because of being so political but you know what? Like she was shot out of a cannon in 2005 the tits and ass were back out for Confessions and M was reborn once again! Everything that had been "missing" was truly back in fine form. :-) 

I guess what I am saying is, artists are weird and fun to follow and you have no idea what the future holds! We are so lucky to be Gaga fans because she has so many years ahead to surprise us, and hopefully LG5 will be like ROL and completely scalp us! 

Paper Gangsta

UGH if LG5 ends up being full of trashy Uptown Funk recycles I'm gonna sue. I know Ronson is diverse but i stil have feeling she probably scraped RedOne songs and jumped on the Uptown Funk trend after she saw it smashing. 

arthurhmangum

Negatives aside, it's seems as though Gagz is going into disco and alternative (Mark and Tame Impala). 

It's going to be interesting... :emma:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived