Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
interview

RedOne: "I didn't like ARTPOP" + more details about LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

EssenceOfPop

Oh golly gosh all mighty heavens kween of pop, what are we going to do?

Gurls, pleaseeeeeeee hold your weaves.

Through the fire; we're born again.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

ARTPOP will definitely be the album that will be forgotten in her career

Soon to be LG5.

y5I61D6.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Gallus
32 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Cackling.

True tho :rip: Bey fans have little to fear these days/years.

Personally tho, I don't get why anyone would prefer RedOne over Ronson and Impala lmao. Talk about a bigger guarantee for slayage.

Nice travels tho :unicorn::derpga:

1st stop Formation World Tour.:diane: 

arthurhmangum
Just now, Paparazzzzi said:

we will never know unless gaga speaks up :/

She literally doesn't speak to us at all anymore. :emma:

I feel like we're dating her. :duck:

Noam Zioni

Didn't he say he didn't listen to Gypsy? How can he tell if he likes ARTPOP if he didn't listen to it

idk

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I can't cope with this :giveup: wonder what made Gaga scrap/cancel this part of the album?

elijahfan
30 minutes ago, Didymus said:

He's promoting his upcoming album with lots of interviews now. People just keep asking him about Gaga lol

Oh gosh.... I'm pretty sure he won't even be on the record anymore, too bad :toofunny: She should release an EP with their sessions tbh (lol as if she was gonna do that :rip:)

arthurhmangum

The good days in this fanbase seem so long ago, and so is the girl we used to called our queen and mother. 

tumblr_inline_nzxq4fFeGg1qfhnkg_500.gif

Didymus
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Oh gosh.... I'm pretty sure he won't even be on the record anymore, too bad :toofunny: She should release an EP with their sessions tbh (lol as if she was gonna do that :rip:)

If he leaks their stuff as spiteful vengeance omg :rip: This forum would become a battlefield. I'd secretly love it, for the drama too but mostly to see what exactly got scrapped and if it was really a mistake. I doubt it tho lol

elijahfan
Just now, Didymus said:

If he leaks their stuff as spiteful vengeance omg :rip: This forum would become a battlefield.

inb4 "those leaks are so much better than LG5" :toofunny:

JackTheTripper
5 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

He does sound kinda pissed tho.

He even said one song to be "Grammy-worthy", it's pretty cringy actually :emma:

his production did won her 2 grammys in tha past.... however considering what has grammys become, it really isnt anymore about quality, its about popularity, and the most popular acts are the ones who get promted the most -it sbusines,

i know this isnt the topic od this discusion, but all i want is a genuine, well produed and well written album..... judging by who is number one and most selling last few years, i am ok with her not being in that company

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Noam Zioni said:

Didn't he say he didn't listen to Gypsy? How can he tell if he likes ARTPOP if he didn't listen to it

idk

He's most likely just mad that he's probably scrapped form the album lol

Didymus
1 minute ago, JackTheTripper said:

his production did won her 2 grammys in tha past.... however considering what has grammys become, it really isnt anymore about quality, its about popularity, and the most popular acts are the ones who get promted the most -it sbusines,

i know this isnt the topic od this discusion, but all i want is a genuine, well produed and well written album..... judging by who is number one and most selling last few years, i am ok with her not being in that company

Plus if the music is of superior quality, backlash about possible commercial underperformance is softened automatically.

Mariano

He is basically saying that ARTPOP isn't on par with TF/TFM (what we did together) so why is anyone here disagreeing :rip: 

You think ARTPOP is better than Gaga + RedOne's material ? Welp no it isn't, although Applause, DWUW, Gypsy and Fashion! are flawless and are definitely up there (not BR level of course but still)

Archived