news

RedOne spills details about his work on LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Music

i'm not surprised that her lead single changed!

when you look at the timeline of Gaga's writing process for this album, the hints and hinted concepts have changed dramatically since the beginning:

TIME - BUTTERFLY/METAMORPHOSIS - ART OF DARKNESS - CHAOS ANGEL - ROCK HAND GESTURE/CIGARETTES

i really don't know what LG5 is going to be, and tbh it's kind of exciting!

Brooke Candy

Okay this got me REALLY worried. We're definitely NOT getting the album this year + RedOne won't be included.

Yeah let me forgot about LG5 from now on and focus on Brooke Candy's debut album. Cuz this is some fcking up sh*t. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Seeka

Thank god. I'm happy Redone isn't going to be on the album. He probably can't make another Bad Romance, and when he tried, it received backlash.

LET'S MOVE ONTO THE FUTURE EVERYONE. WHERE MARK RONSON AWAITS US.

PaperIz
5 minutes ago, Bitter said:

fixed

Actually this is probably a more truthful statement :neyde: after ARTPOP's singles mess lol

venusfly
Just now, Brooke Candy said:

Okay this got me REALLY worried. We're definitely NOT getting the album this year + RedOne won't be included.

Yeah let me forgot about LG5 from now on and focus on Brooke Candy's debut album. Cuz this is some fcking up sh*t. 

What makes you think that? Didn't Gaga finish her work with RedOne last year? Much before she confirmed a 2016 release

Bitter
Just now, Brooke Candy said:

Sis LG5 is gonna be a boring mess full of "you and i" type of songs.

ugh.

Patamon

"At one point, one of them was going to be the first single. Then it was cancelled"

Me:

tumblr_lrw4csPBHJ1r2mejio1_250.gif

After few seconds...

tumblr_n8s8kwqLtN1qe3fzvo1_500.gif

ViviLittleM

and the things that i don't like:

when he said yeah the songs aren't different from our others songs

no thanks then

she needs to evolve

Noah
Just now, LG said:

What makes you think that? Didn't Gaga finish her work with RedOne last year? Much before she confirmed a 2016 release

She also told that when she starts a Song, it takes a year for her to finish it, and she started working with Mark Ronson in March 2016.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

JEWRJEWR
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

and the things that i don't like:

when he said yeah the songs aren't different from our others songs

no thanks then

she needs to evolve

THIS TEA

Fear, she's the mother of violence

venusfly

The entire interview really reads as though they tried to work together but they simply can't anymore. I don't anticipate him on LG5. They're not communicating it seems.

Archived