I was so sad, when I saw this photo of Gaga

Nono

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nono
18 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

have we really gotten to the point where we've forgotten that she's a human being that's allowed to dress like she wants? :diane:

Of course she can, and is dressing how she wants.. One of the reasons why I was /still am a fan of her was that she was dressing over the top in her private and business life, and now she is like the others.. But its okay I guess

Nono
1 minute ago, brendablethyn said:

The old Gaga would never leave the house looking like this.

If someone showed her this picture in 2010 she would have laughed at it... But people change :green:

gag

TBH I love this concept. When she launched on the scene in 2008 she basically forced all the other pop girls to step it up and serve more 'weird' looks to get even close to Gaga's level. Now when they're all pre-occupied doing that, she went back to singing jazz standards and serving more 'boring' lewks. This level of power. I live. 

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Nono
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Quite the damaging quote from 2011:

"I want to give my fans everything they deserve and they do not deserve sweatpants and sneakers. They deserve the real me all the time, and this is who I am."

:poot:

Edit: Also, from 2010:

"You see legendary people taking out their trash, I think it's destroying showbusiness. I'd never give up my wigs and hats for anything."

Thanks for making me more sad :toofunny:

Nono
2 minutes ago, gag said:

TBH I love this concept. When she launched on the scene in 2008 she basically forced all the other pop girls to step it up and serve more 'weird' looks to get even close to Gaga's level. Now when they're all pre-occupied doing that, she went back to singing jazz standards and serving more 'boring' lewks. This level of power. I live. 

Its true she basically forced them, but today nobody is doing "wierd looks" anymore tbh..maybe kim k and rihanna and thats it

Lagg
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"I want to give my fans everything they deserve and they do not deserve sweatpants and sneakers. They deserve the real me all the time, and this is who I am."

I like to think that she's doing this for her own good and not as a punishment to her fans f̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶A̶R̶T̶P̶O̶P̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶t̶i̶n̶u̶m̶.

She's been spoiling us so much before that she forgot to give time for herself. I'm just glad she's where she wants to be right now. :) 

Didymus
7 minutes ago, Helios said:

I like to think that she's doing this for her own good and not as a punishment to her fans f̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶A̶R̶T̶P̶O̶P̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶t̶i̶n̶u̶m̶.

She's been spoiling us so much before that she forgot to give time for herself. I'm just glad she's where she wants to be right now. :) 

Oh she's definitely not doing it for punishment.

It just begs the question if she was sincere about those comments back in the day or not. Clearly, now she identifies her stereotypically "Gaga" looks with both being overworked ànd with mental distress (as clear from her interviews last year where she equated crazy looks with depression) more than an accurate reflection of who she is as a person.

It'll be interesting to see her answer the "Is Lady Gaga a character?" question in the Actors on Actors interview coming soon. Her stance on it has changed dramatically since 2015.

Nono
1 minute ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

Such a contridictga

This is true, but we will see what she has to offer when the "Gaga" wakes up for LG5.. If she even wakes up :duck:

chromaticainmyhead
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Edit: Also, from 2010:

"You see legendary people taking out their trash, I think it's destroying showbusiness. I'd never give up my wigs and hats for anything."

After reading this a quote from an interview also by that time came to my mind where an interviewer asked her why she's always walking in those extremely high heels and if she doesn't know how dangerous these are for her feet and she basically answered with something like "This is my life, I'll die with broken bones". Luckily we got only a broken hip. :emma:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

djBuffoon

Practicing hot yoga in leather and heels isn't fearless, it's stupid. 

Archived