First Look At Harry Potter Family In The Cursed Child

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

hp-19932-potter-fl-184283.jpg

hp-19753-harry-fl-184281.jpg

hp-19966-ginny-fl-184284.jpg

hp-19889-albus-fl-184282.jpg

“He simply is Harry now,” Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling said to Pottermore of Parker. “There's a kind of relief in watching him, he gets it so right.”

“He’s wearing a suit because he’s a Ministry man, but he’s not just a bloke in a suit, that’s way too anonymous,” Parker explained of Harry’s new, adult look. “And it sounds strange but we talked around a lot of different suits, because there are suits and suits, and a lot of them we put on and we went ‘Mmm it’s just not right.’

“With all the character’s costumes we want them to be instantly familiar when people see them, so that people feel like the story’s safe in our hands, and that we’re taking that responsibility seriously.”

Read More :http://comicbook.com/2016/05/31/first-look-at-harry-potter-family-in-the-cursed-child/

Pottermore will reveal more first looks at the characters from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child throughout the week.I'll update the OP as soon as they're out :excited2:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

christinahoney

So this is a play right?

Or is there also a book/movie coming?

Is it canon and going to be big or just like a little side-project?

yASSsss

their looks are so on point :giveup: 

this photo warms my heart. look at Harry all grown up *grabs a tissue

giphy.gif

yASSsss
Just now, christinahoney said:

So this is a play right?

Or is there also a book/movie coming?

Is it canon and going to be big or just like a little side-project?

yes,it's a play which will debut in London.

The script will be released as a book.

yASSsss
6 minutes ago, hahahahahahahah said:

they actually look like an older harry and ginny from the movies lol

that's what they were going for :emo:

Spock

ugh tbh they can keep it. I hate what they're doing to the franchise, it's like they're fingering my childhood :madge: 

who will love me when the night is over

yASSsss
Just now, Spock said:

ugh tbh they can keep it. I hate what they're doing to the franchise, it's like they're fingering my childhood :madge: 

It bothers me that there are no plans for an 8th book (so far)but we're getting a script book at least.it's better than nothing.:giveup:

Sam Dey
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

? fingering is good right ???? 

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

IKR! they should leave it as it is. they should have made plans for another book/movie franchise based in the same  harry potter world but with a brand new storyline ,  and with brand new characters. 

RAMROD

Is that Harry or Barry? :udidnt:

Hot tho, can I undress lel :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss
Just now, Malik said:

IKR! they should leave it as it is. they should have made plans for another book/movie franchise based in the same  harry potter world but with a brand new storyline ,  and with brand new characters. 

Fantastic beasts and where to find them is coming this November though :laughga:

Spock
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

It bothers me that there are no plans for an 8th book (so far)but we're getting a script book at least.it's better than nothing.:giveup:

I mean, I'm still going to read it and try to go to the play, but the entire thing seems so unnecessary. Everything that's been going on in the last few years is so unnecessary, trying to pass off those floppy Pottermore entries, random ass tweets and now that tryhard American mythology she pulled out of her ass as official cannon.

I don't mind the illustrated editions and all those new covers, those are cool, but these new additions are just :saladga: 

She should have just given us an encyclopedia or a book like everybody wanted and called it a day.

who will love me when the night is over

Archived