💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Camila Cabello should go solo!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I know that she isn't really liked here but I think that she actually has potential ..First of all ,her vocals are pretty good and actually unique and that can help her a lot . Also she is very beautiful and has a memorable face which is important.. She is a pretty good performer! And also I think that her solo music would be a lot better than the 5H albums..Her song with Shawn was pretty good imo and it became a decent hit too..

PS. I personally disliked a lot 5H's new album because it's so repetitive and mediocre and it makes me sad to see an actually decent singer in that band!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney why are you on this cult site when you should release your first single?:diane:

Sunny

i honestly don't know who she is :emma:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Serendipity

She's recording a solo album with Benny Blanco. Didn't you hear? :air: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Sunny said:

i honestly don't know who she is :emma:

The lead singer of Fifth Harmony

RAMROD

Camilla...Parker Bowles? :huh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sunny
Just now, Britney Spears said:

The lead singer of Fifth Harmony

yea i dont like them 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Fiona Apple
Just now, Sunny said:

yea i dont like them 

Yeah I don't either.

eifulien

Ugh she is so annoying. I like Lauren and Ally. I think all of them sing well, tho. And from day one when I heard them, I knew their future problem sticking together would be exactly people favouring one particular girl over the others which will inevitably lead to disbandment at some point. But I think they work better together than let's say Pussycat Dolls that were strongly dominated by Nicole. But I agree that their material is not even mediocre, it's trash. And they are capable of so much more, but at this point they are just puppets who get thrown around to sing the producers' leftovers who won't succeed without a hefty portion of sexxx that these girls can provide. 

Bloody

I think that she could stand out too. For some reason many people think she's a bitch or something but I believe she's misunderstood. Also Lauren could get a solo career. By looking at their social media accounts, people are more interested in them.

Carmex

She shouldn't. Her voice is not the tea and she isn't even the prettiest member on Fifth Harmony. I don't know who decided she was the star of the group, but that person has it all wrong.

Lauren is superior in every aspect.

Carmex
2 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Ugh she is so annoying. I like Lauren and Ally. I think all of them sing well, tho. And from day one when I heard them, I knew their future problem sticking together would be exactly people favouring one particular girl over the others which will inevitably lead to disbandment at some point. But I think they work better together than let's say Pussycat Dolls that were strongly dominated by Nicole. But I agree that their material is not even mediocre, it's trash. And they are capable of so much more, but at this point they are just puppets who get thrown around to sing the producers' leftovers who won't succeed without a hefty portion of sexxx that these girls can provide. 

Ally is a fat *****. Lauren and Naomi >>>

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

I don't hate Lauren of Ally.But really their voices are way too generic to have solo careers.And yeah I agree about the others

Archived