💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Things you want Gaga to do

PartySick

Featured Posts

Babylon98

I would love for her to come up with a defining sound in pop music and defining visuals/style/music videos that will inspire everyone for the next 4/5 years with lg5 like she did with The fame and The fame monster.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Perform with Madonna, perform on SB, top BR MV (which will surely happen), tour dvd, documentary...

Epione
5 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

WHAT? How could hate children? That's an awful thing to say!

They are annoying. They are rude. At least most of them. Thanks to the universe I will never have one.  :unicorn:

The Child
44 minutes ago, Placebo said:

They are annoying. They are rude. At least most of them. Thanks to the universe I will never have one.  :unicorn:

They are not annoying, they are gifts to the humanity. If they are rude it's because of the education they received. It's really weird that you guys ask other people to be open minded and tolerant when it comes to your sexuality but you're being so simplistic about children. If they are annoying it's because you didn't find a way to have fun with them, if you think they're rude you should be reminded that children act like people around them, so it's almost never their faults. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Noir

Hope she does Carpool and guest judges on Drag Race

Archived